Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

They have :saycheese:

If you go to Browse, click on one of the Apple Music performance banners, then click "Explore the Festival," Britney's performance is listed under "Festival Performances." I watched it this morning :) 

can you send me a link? my flop *** still can't find it :yesplease:

• Super Mods
Just now, Sliver said:

can you send me a link? my flop *** still can't find it :yesplease:

idk how to send a link from Apple Music :embarrassney: It's not letting me or it doesn't have that option!

But here's a screenshot of where I'm seeing the performance:

168hoqd.png

If you're in the Music section in iTunes, click Browse. Then there is a banner with the AMF10 logo and above it it says "Exclusive videos: performances and more." When you click that, scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says "About the Festivall" and click the button that says "Explore the Festival." The page that's brought up is the same one as the screenshot above, and you can access Britney's performance there.

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

idk how to send a link from Apple Music :embarrassney: It's not letting me or it doesn't have that option!

But here's a screenshot of where I'm seeing the performance:

168hoqd.png

If you're in the Music section in iTunes, click Browse. Then there is a banner with the AMF10 logo and above it it says "Exclusive videos: performances and more." When you click that, scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says "About the Festivall" and click the button that says "Explore the Festival." The page that's brought up is the same one as the screenshot above, and you can access Britney's performance there.

oh ok i get it now, i don't have apple music i was looking at apple official site. 

Guest Dexmorgan89

That she looked soooo happy during the TTWE part!! Just saw the entire show again and loved every bit of it. Her happiness and excitement towards the end is so infectious!! Keep on shining Britney, it makes me beam with joy :):hugs: 

37 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

What are u talking about she always sings live? :donewithit: Some people can sing with their mouth closed.

http://www.rhythmuseum.com/arjuna/throatsinging.html

She went to Tibet to learn how to sing with her throat so she won't run out of breath. mariah.png.901139aad9208fd0621fb39a11a6f

I cant at some of you actually thinking Larry forces her to sing like Oopsney. How does that even work? "Britney u better sound like a teenager in that booth or i will end your career" mariah.png.901139aad9208fd0621fb39a11a6f

I'm not saying he forces her now. Remember though, JIVE & Max Marting trained her to sing in that voice, and they haven't looked back since. Is it Brits choice? Maybe. I do believe that the label has a hand in it, as a lot of the people from Jive are at RCA

Yes the vocals are bad and the choreo doesn't help take your mind away from it. 

With Circus tour some of the tracks vocals bothered me but the production over shadowed all of that and entertained ppl. 

Now they are relying on Britney and even though she has improved, the choreo and stage movement is not good. It's focused around booty shaking and hair flips. I love both but the whole show/performance should not focus on that. If it does then she needs to sing because that isn't entertaining. 

She needs to choose between singing or dancing, because right now she's not doing either of those things.

No, it's not just the choreography. Yeah that sucks as well, but i think it's on purpose. She's barely executing the dumb stuff. Can you imagine her doing hard?

Lame dancing with total lip syncing is not gonna fly. You can see year by year her name is fading away, and this is the reason.

I love her to death, her personality, her music, her voice. I just can't enjoy her as performer anymore. 

Archived