What really breaks my heart...

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

The top comments on her videos are about lipsyncing. That my friends label her as half as the performer as others because of her lipsyncing. That even Exhale fusses on her lipsyncing.

:embarrassney:

It's 2016. We get she lipsyncs. I still love her. That news is so 2000. Move on to something else to pick on!

It's still her voice. You don't go to a popstar concert for their vocal abilities. You don't want a popstar 's video to judge their vocal ability. YOU WATCH/ ATTEND because of them as a celebrity. You LIKE what you see, their brand and what they do on stage.  I don't expect Britney to sing live, I just expect her to be there and put on a show.

pick on something else!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the truth breaks your heart? 

Look, those who comment are like teens who haven't got the idea that she lips since 2000. Which, by the way, is not a good excuse. There's no way you can argue with them because you don't have what to say to 'em, 'cause they're right. She lips. 

If you don't go for their voice you go for anything else like ...dancing. Which is not that great so it needs her to lip either. 

"YOU WATCH/ ATTEND because of them as a celebrity. You LIKE what you see, their brand and what they do on stage.  I don't expect Britney to sing live, I just expect her to be there and put on a show."

That's you. You. And maybe other hardcore fans. No one blames you if you do that but don't expect others to do it too. And you can not tell others to pick someone else. Maybe they haven't even picked her. They were there and commented speaking their minds. Welcome to 2016. 

24 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

So the truth breaks your heart? 

Look, those who comment are like teens who haven't got the idea that she lips since 2000. Which, by the way, is not a good excuse. There's no way you can argue with them because you don't have what to say to 'em, 'cause they're right. She lips. 

If you don't go for their voice you go for anything else like ...dancing. Which is not that great so it needs her to lip either. 

"YOU WATCH/ ATTEND because of them as a celebrity. You LIKE what you see, their brand and what they do on stage.  I don't expect Britney to sing live, I just expect her to be there and put on a show."

That's you. You. And maybe other hardcore fans. No one blames you if you do that but don't expect others to do it too. And you can not tell others to pick someone else. Maybe they haven't even picked her. They were there and commented speaking their minds. Welcome to 2016. 

What is your point? :nyheadache:

39 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

The top comments on her videos are about lipsyncing. That my friends label her as half as the performer as others because of her lipsyncing. That even Exhale fusses on her lipsyncing.

:embarrassney:

It's 2016. We get she lipsyncs. I still love her. That news is so 2000. Move on to something else to pick on!

It's still her voice. You don't go to a popstar concert for their vocal abilities. You don't want a popstar 's video to judge their vocal ability. YOU WATCH/ ATTEND because of them as a celebrity. You LIKE what you see, their brand and what they do on stage.  I don't expect Britney to sing live, I just expect her to be there and put on a show.

pick on something else!

If like you say we don't go to watch popstars' vocal abilities, tell me why every other pop star sings live?

It's just another excuse as to why we should just 'get over' that Britney lip-syncs. 

You're right...it's nothing new, which is why it's so frustrating. We haven't heard our fave singer sing live in YEARS. 

Archived