THANK YOU BRITNEY!

Passionfruit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David Rose said:

universal truth and personal truth aren't the same thing. you can drop the smart *** act now.

I'm not being a smart ***. Have you learned the difference between objective and subjective? This is a thread for being positive towards Britney and you're bringing a negative subject that exhale has been freaking out over onto the thread, so if you didn't like the performance, keep it to yourself instead of adding to the magnitude of this mess. If you start **** with me this thread is going to crash and burn so I advise you to shut your mouth and go back to praising Britney like this was intended for. :tiffsmoke:

Just now, Iced Tea said:

I'm not being a smart ***. Have you learned the difference between objective and subjective? This is a thread for being positive towards Britney and you're bringing a negative subject that exhale has been freaking out over onto the thread, so if you didn't like the performance, keep it to yourself instead of adding to the magnitude of this mess. If you start **** with me this thread is going to crash and burn so I advise you to shut your mouth and go back to praising Britney like this was intended for. :tiffsmoke:

uh, you are being a smart *** though. the difference between objective and subjective illustrates exactly why posting the definition of 'true' didn't prove anything. and LMAO this isn't the bad girls club, stop acting like ur tough on an internet forum. if u want to "start ****" thats your prerogative bb, I aint shutting anything :tiffsmoke:

uh, you are being a smart *** though. the difference between objective and subjective illustrates exactly why posting the definition of 'true' didn't prove anything. and LMAO this isn't the bad girls club, stop acting like ur tough on an internet forum. if u want to "start ****" thats your prerogative bb, I aint shutting anything :tiffsmoke:

No it means that you don't use the word true to state your opinion. They're two different ideas. Look it up. :britdrown:

No one's being tough or trying to prove anything or being a smart ***, calm your hostile *** down. :nyschool:

You are embarrassing yourself. :ipass:

Just now, Iced Tea said:

No it means that you don't use the word true to state your opinion. They're two different ideas. Look it up. :britdrown:

No one's being tough or trying to prove anything or being a smart ***, calm your hostile *** down. :nyschool:

You are embarrassing yourself. :ipass:

:quirkney: 'dont start **** with me, i advise you shut your mouth' :lanacackle:

you literally wrote that on an internet forum. congrats doll, you won this one. :ricackle:

:quirkney: 'dont start **** with me, i advise you shut your mouth' :lanacackle:

you literally wrote that on an internet forum. congrats doll, you won this one. :ricackle:

Yes. don't start ****. it's a simple sentence. But you did anyways and look what happened to this amazing thread just like I said. :thetea:

But it definitely seems like the type of thing you do often. :uknowit:

16 hours ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

Thank you :crying1:

You're welcome :riri:

15 hours ago, runoncoldfire said:

Flawless thread :crying4:

You're flawless :saycheese:

15 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Bless you Godney! :crying2: I'm not worthy to witness the Holy Spearit! 

I know, we're not worthy :crying2:

15 hours ago, MissSwedishDream said:

Britney is my life :sobbing::tifftear::crying1:

Me too hun :hugs:

15 hours ago, JP9101 said:

sis yesterday was the heaven 

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

Cant wait for tomorrow

Agreed sis :kisses2all: tomorrow will be an epic day.

15 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

Awesome thread! thank you :) if the world had more souls like Britney it'd be such gentle place. I love you Britney from your beautiful face all the way to your beautiful soul ❤️ 

You’re so welcome. I was happy to do it ;) Totally agree, Britney has a beautiful soul :otears:

Archived