THANK YOU BRITNEY!

Passionfruit

tumblr_oe21ynamdi1rc3z3ro1_1280.gif

YES! Thank you for giving us this marvelous and perfect era. For your effort, your passion and most important just for being here with us. I love you! I respect you, i admire your strenght, keep going! cause sky is the limit.

The only voice that you need to hear is the voice of your tender heart and people who really loves you. Haters really don't hate you, they hate themselves, because sadly their lives are miserable, they've nothing important to do with their lives.

I will always love and support you in all that you do... your happiness means everything to me.

35414_600.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was amazing and I'm really proud of her! I don't know how anyone can see how much she's improved since Britney Jean and POM 1.0 and be disappointed. Glory is amazing and she's performing so much! We should be happy; this is so much more than I think anyone expected after the last era. I could cry. :crying4:

Thank you Britney!!:kisses2all:

1 hour ago, Foldedmocha said:

I thought it was amazing and I'm really proud of her! I don't know how anyone can see how much she's improved since Britney Jean and POM 1.0 and be disappointed. Glory is amazing and she's performing so much! We should be happy; this is so much more than I think anyone expected after the last era. I could cry. :crying4:

Thank you Britney!!:kisses2all:

You're flawless :saycheese:

Archived