Apple Music festival

xratedjay

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It should be uploaded to youtube as the other performer's shows were.

i don't have Apple Music either and i don't know if it's worth signing up just to watch Britney's show.

12 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

Apple Music, i think it may be uploaded on youtube a few days later. Does anyone know what time Britney will be performing? And also, if there's any uni students, there's a student discount for Apple Music!

Apple Music is for free for first 3 months

I know that before Apple Music existed you could stream it through iTunes on your computer. Idk how it is now. I do know that people usually dont even bother with uploading iTunes festival shows on youtube cause theyre removed within the hour or the quality is like two pixles. If you have an Apple TV they always upload all off the performances on there aswell, where they are avaliable for a month or two.

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

You can do it, but it's really a great service that gives access to ALL music for just 5euro oer month

I'm just not that big on streaming, i just prefer iTunes, i'm worried it'll mess my music up. I also have an iPod which isn't compatible with iOS7 or later... so yeah, can't use Apple Music on it and i'd rather not have my music on my phone (for memory reasons). I sound like such a perfectionist.

I'll think about it, but i think i'll need to install the latest version of iTunes first.

Archived