The CW iHeart footage is amazing

popprison

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

What does that have to do with my post you quoted?

See the stupidest thing ever happened. Somehow I quoted the wrong post because Exhale was open in two tabs :selenerz: after I got that damn ad that pretty much hijacks the page and makes it impossible to access this site. You know the ad I'm talking about? The one where it claims you won some prize but it takes you away from BreatheHeavy altogether?

Yes. This was by FAR her best televised performance since 2004. She absolutely killed it-- even some of the horrible choreography looked good. She had zero stiffness from the beginning and her energy was through the roof. She oozed *** and killed every single song.

Now she just needs to step up the choreo a bit and sing 1 ballad live somewhere and she'll be golden. Also-- perform more Glory songs!!

2 hours ago, woabritney said:

Yes. This was by FAR her best televised performance since 2004. She absolutely killed it-- even some of the horrible choreography looked good. She had zero stiffness from the beginning and her energy was through the roof. She oozed *** and killed every single song.

Now she just needs to step up the choreo a bit and sing 1 ballad live somewhere and she'll be golden. Also-- perform more Glory songs!!

Seriously I enjoyed it soo much. She's the best

Archived