The CW iHeart footage is amazing

popprison

Very epic performance...she is much more confident then the bbmas. Stronger and Crazy were kind of random but everything else was sooo good. So energetic and the stage is amazing. She did much better then the comments here are saying or maybe I saw too many negative ones. 

YOU WERE FVCKING AMAZING BRITNEY

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, popprison said:

Very epic performance...she is much more confident then the bbmas. Stronger and Crazy were kind of random but everything else was sooo good. So energetic and the stage is amazing. She did much better then the comments here are saying or maybe I saw too many negative ones. 

YOU WERE FVCKING AMAZING BRITNEY

They was a lil random but I definitely enjoyed them specially Stronger and looks like the audience was too!

Im really enjoyed the performance aside from the Missy Elliott dance Break but I think she put that in sonshe could have time to catch her breath.

I really liked WB and loved the entrance!

She killed Slave but she always does tho!

The crowd seemed to really enjoy DYWCO a lot!

I'm really proud of her for performing for 30m straight and with no props!

We just gotta get her to prerecord her vocals like she did at the BBMAs!

11 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I'm just mad they cut to the audience in the last part of do you wana come over where she does that bend thing

Unless they put a lot of overhead mics directed at the audience (which some engineers do) we won't hear a whole lot of audience in a live broadcast. I definitely think more crowd sound would have made performances more fun but it's good either way. 

3 minutes ago, popprison said:

I don't know but I watched it on YouTube-I think it's been deleted now. It looked like the TV channel recording. 

We saw from the VMA's that the camera angles make all the difference in how a performance is perceived.

It makes me wonder if half of us were watching one thing last night, while the other half were watching something else?

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

What?!?!

The audience and crowd noise is so low because it's a huge venue and the only things you can really hear are things running into the soundboard like the microphones and the backing tracks. 

Sometimes engineers will stick mics close to the crowd so that they can pick up more of the audience and mix it in with the performance but it doesn't always happen

21 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

The audience and crowd noise is so low because it's a huge venue and the only things you can really hear are things running into the soundboard like the microphones and the backing tracks. 

Sometimes engineers will stick mics close to the crowd so that they can pick up more of the audience and mix it in with the performance but it doesn't always happen

What does that have to do with my post you quoted?

Archived