DYWCO REHEARSAL

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NewB said:

Expect Playback, recycleney, armography...they aren't doing anything new. Her team is making her seem very stale and backward when we all new Britney as the one breaking barriers and innovating. 

You act like Britney is the only one doing same routines from her show-- all of the other acts are doing the same thing as well. Just because you watch the IG videos every night doesn't mean everyone else in that audience have seen it, too. I'm pretty sure less than half have seen it. It's a music festival with fans of different artists (country, rock, pop, EDM, etc.) so I'm sure a lot of them don't even check for Britney and it'll be their first time seeing those numbers. So, now, tell me, how is her team making her seem very stale and backward in this situation in this specific festival?

16 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

You act like Britney is the only one doing same routines from her show-- all of the other acts are doing the same thing as well. Just because you watch the IG videos every night doesn't mean everyone else in that audience have seen it, too. I'm pretty sure less than half have seen it. It's a music festival with fans of different artists (country, rock, pop, EDM, etc.) so I'm sure a lot of them don't even check for Britney and it'll be their first time seeing those numbers. So, now, tell me, how is her team making her seem very stale and backward in this situation in this specific festival?

THANK YOU!!! A lot of people have not seen piece of me so this is going to be new for them 

Archived