Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, X445500 said:

No one is saying that, but whining, bitching, and attacking Britney because she isn't performing Glory songs (aside from MM and DYWCO) makes those heauxs bad fans.

:verycool:

YOU LITERALLY SAID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T expect her to perform Glory songs though :orangu:

From the other thread:

35 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Stop ******** on POM just because you expected her to perform Glory tracks. She does not have time to rehearse new choreo for 17 tracks.

Image result for rpdr all stars 2 gif

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I'm only annoyed with the fact that a new song isn't be performed, for a second single push. I thought that is what this was for in the first place, Make Me is dead and DYWTCO is not even the second single so wtf is up? 

Come Over is the worst song on the album. It really doesnt represent the true vibe of the album. Plus the POM choreo of that song is tragic af.

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I'm only annoyed with the fact that a new song isn't be performed, for a second single push. I thought that is what this was for in the first place, Make Me is dead and DYWTCO is not even the second single so wtf is up? 

This is my issue too. Just promote single 2 at least

16 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

the set list is a mess

she has released a new album, with 17 songs. She should promote that album and not the POM.

SHES ******* LAZY TO REHEARSE FOR NEW STUFF.....SAD PART IS THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS NOT ON HER SIDE AND NOW WE FANS ARE SLOWLY TURNING ON HER....SHE WILL DESTROY HER LEGACY AT THIS PACE

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

YOU LITERALLY SAID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T expect her to perform Glory songs though :orangu:

From the other thread:

EXACTLY. Why are you twisting my words?

I said don't expect her to perform new songs, did I say that expecting it makes one a bad fan?

Eww learn how to read

Image result for rpdr all stars 2 gif

:verycool:

Archived