What happened to Wade Robson

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, timito said:

I just realised that I thought that wade robson and brayan freedman are the same person, but they are two different people hahaha so  can someone explain to me which one has done what with Britney :D 

Both have choreographed for her, Wade was also directing DWAD

5 minutes ago, timito said:

I just realised that I thought that wade robson and brayan freedman are the same person, but they are two different people hahaha so  can someone explain to me which one has done what with Britney :D 

Brian worked with her mostly after Wade left (overprotected darkchild remix, OH tour, ITZ promo in 2003 did another guy but Brian was her backup dancer so I guess he helped too? he did also Toxic MV choreo, MATM did someone else) 
he helped Wade to make Slave choreo 
Wade worked with her since 99 (I think) till 2002 when justney thing happened

1 minute ago, timito said:

I know that but what has brayan done then? And I guess it was wade who did im slave for you.?

If I remember correctly both did Slave, he also did Toxic and some stuff during ITZ era. Brian was back during FF if you remember. He mostly did TV (So you think you can dance, X Factor) and was giving dancing classes

Archived