Femme Fatale is actually a really great album...

dwalke16

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF slays other than BFB. The album and singles did really well considering the very little promo it got (and the fact that the promo wasn't well received). TTWE is iconic Britney and one of her most well reviewed singles! The album also got really good reviews. 

The era itself wasn't the greatest, but the album is an "A". It's my favorite.

Guest Lord Bills

Music Production: FLAWLESS, GORGEOUS, AMAZING, POWERFULL, FIRE, UNBREAKABLE, MASTERPIECE.

greti78.gifgreti78.gif

4c2d5151-8221-4af6-a3c9-d54d8b12e601.gif

Vocals Production: NASAL, AUTOTUNE, PITCHED, DISTORSION MESS, MYAH MARIE, STRANGER BG VOCALS, ****, BAD, BABY MESS, CHIPMUNKS.

greti78.gifgreti78.gif

1 minute ago, Streets said:

It's a solid album, clearly, but for me it's very soulless and very un-Britney :idkney:

It could have been recorded by basically any top-pop girl in 2011 :messbye:

I was just going to type that out. It's a great album, I guess, but anyone could have sang the songs and it'd still feel the same. :truthtea:

5 hours ago, marrecarney said:

It is a great album, some tracks are a no, but the rest of them are amazing. It's a bit generic, but it certainly influenced pop music that year and after, a lot. Though the whole era was ruined by "absent" Britney and Britney with a cold all the time. Weird era overall.

I feel like it only seems generic now looking back at it because most hit pop songs since 2011 have been produced by EDM DJs, I don't recall it seeming generic when listening to it when it first came out. :mhm:  The Katy Perry Teenage Dream sound was what was popular before Femme Fatale. The only thing comparable to FF at the time was Ke$ha.

Archived