Make Me Music Video: What it could've been...

iZacaree

When Britney released "Make Me..." (audio) and its cover art, I thought for sure that the music video would take place in the desert. Actually, I thought the cover art might be a still from the music video. I mean, this cover art is FLAWLESS - probably one of her most beautiful covers for any album or single (it honestly should've been the album cover for "Glory", IMO) so I was prepared to be slayed by an iconic, desert video. THEN, scenes from the original (LaChapelle) video started leaking, and I didn't see any sign of a desert. THENNN, the official video was released, and we've all been in grief counseling ever since.

Britney-Spears-Make-Me-2016-600x600.jpg

Over time, I started imagining what the video would've looked like if it WAS an angelic, desert-theme with some sick choreo and powerful imagery. I think it would've propelled "Make Me..." to the top of the charts! Think of a mish-mash of the original, and something similar to Rihanna's "Diamonds" video. Maybe the climax for the final chorus could've been the desert scene. There are so many possibilities for what could've been.

What do you think? In your mind, what would've made a great video for "Make Me..."? If not the original, what would you have envisioned?

This is just for fun... (Maybe we could get a sick fan-made video some-day :quirkney:)

Thoughts?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Make me would have been 3x vevo certified and been top 3/5 if the david version came out. 

That version looked cheap, she looked extremely uncomfortable which made any movement from her look awkward, not one of the outfits was flattering & the video came off as trying too hard. 

I do believe that MM should've had an amazing visual video however that original one was a train wreck 

9 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

That version looked cheap, she looked extremely uncomfortable which made any movement from her look awkward, not one of the outfits was flattering & the video came off as trying too hard. 

I do believe that MM should've had an amazing visual video however that original one was a train wreck 

:tiffeyeroll:

Heaux it was cheap and awkward and ******* embarrassing to watch the actual video that was released. :tiffeyeroll:

Britney clearly loved make me... With david. Watch the video yourself. She. Looked confident **** and was estatic behind the scenes 

7 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

Keep deluding yourself :uknowit:

I have a concept for a make me video that is based on the auditions video.

The video starts with Britney rehearsing some choreo for make me with her female dancers. Then someone comes in calling them for the male dancers auditions. 

Britney and her female dancers enter the dance studio the auditions will take place. There is a group of male dancers standing in front of Britney and the girls. Then Britney opens a projector and make me starts playing. Then each of the male dancers is shown doing the make me choreo with a protection showing Britney and the females doing it as well in the background. This scenery keeps on until the end of the first chorus. 

During the second verse/chorus Britney and all the dancers are performing choreography on a soundstage. During the second chorus Britney leaves to make a phonecall and bumps on Geazy. Then he starts rapping his verse and Britney drags him to the soundstage. 

The video ends with Britney, Geazy and all of the dancers performing the final chorus of Make Me on a beautiful set with great effects, stage costumes and all that stuff.

During the whole video clips of the corridor scene keep appearing.

This is a very simple video, based on the same concept as the one we got but with better execution. Still low budget, non ****** at all and fans would go crazy over it.

Even if Geazy couldn't make it to the set they could just show his footage while Britney and her dancers are getting ready for the final scene.

46 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

I have a concept for a make me video that is based on the auditions video.

The video starts with Britney rehearsing some choreo for make me with her female dancers. Then someone comes in calling them for the male dancers auditions. 

Britney and her female dancers enter the dance studio the auditions will take place. There is a group of male dancers standing in front of Britney and the girls. Then Britney opens a projector and make me starts playing. Then each of the male dancers is shown doing the make me choreo with a protection showing Britney and the females doing it as well in the background. This scenery keeps on until the end of the first chorus. 

During the second verse/chorus Britney and all the dancers are performing choreography on a soundstage. During the second chorus Britney leaves to make a phonecall and bumps on Geazy. Then he starts rapping his verse and Britney drags him to the soundstage. 

The video ends with Britney, Geazy and all of the dancers performing the final chorus of Make Me on a beautiful set with great effects, stage costumes and all that stuff.

During the whole video clips of the corridor scene keep appearing.

This is a very simple video, based on the same concept as the one we got but with better execution. Still low budget, non ****** at all and fans would go crazy over it.

Even if Geazy couldn't make it to the set they could just show his footage while Britney and her dancers are getting ready for the final scene.

NO... Please no more fake-*** audition video.. I'll be dead if I hear her dancer's hysterical laugh one more time... I'll be dead... 

Archived