Britney Posts Lit Video Dancing To Meghan Trainor's "Me Too"

Jordan Miller

7 hours ago, portrait said:

i mean, her body looks amazing. but sorry, this has nothing to do with dancing.. it looks awkward, like she's not feeling the music and just moving like a squirrel on coke. 

I love her, but I'm so sick of watching her doing the same stupid moves for every ******* song. her hairflips are cool, but it gets annoying when shes doing the same "routine" all the time, combined with the armography, COME ON BRIT.  i wonder when she starts doing the hairflips and armmovements to "everytime." 

i just want her swag back.. just a little swag 

Yes! where is her swagger?!

I swear Britards are exposing themselves, they really don't know ****

18 minutes ago, Hope said:

Maybe Britney should work with Wade Robson again. Wasn't he the choreographer for Oops, Slave, and Overprotected? What happened to him? 

let him rest on his coffin :nothavingit:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Genuine said:

Chill. She's not posting this video to show us her dancing abilities. She can dance, but here she is having fun. She slayed dem moves though :bootyney:

and when was the last time she did a video to show her true dancing skills? POM? it has been hiding. her energy and attitude improved a lot but I cant say the same about her dance skills. people just dont wanna see the reality. yeah go ahead exhale and give me 9 negative points again for saying the truth

And ofc that my opinion (that I stated in the other comment ) wasnt based on this meghan trainor. She did this for fun but I have a feeling that she thinks it is "contemporary" she's been posting others dancing to this style on her instagram

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

and when was the last time she did a video to show her true dancing skills? POM? it has been hiding. her energy and attitude improved a lot but I cant say the same about her dance skills. people just dont wanna see the reality. yeah go ahead and give me 9 negative points again for saying the truth

You are not saying any kind of truth. Britney still has it and can dance (Breathe On Me rehearsal, and IABJ documentary rehearsals...) Again, Britney is not trying to prove anything to anyone. POM, dancing videos or whatever is for fun !!! and i'm glad that she is doing it for fun !! Accept her the way she is. She is such a brave person to get back on business after a breakdown... Relax PAL :dorkney:

16 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

You are not saying any kind of truth. Britney still has it and can dance (Breathe On Me rehearsal, and IABJ documentary rehearsals...) Again, Britney is not trying to prove anything to anyone. POM, dancing videos or whatever is for fun !!! and i'm glad that she is doing it for fun !! Accept her the way she is. She is such a brave person to get back on business after a breakdown... Relax PAL :dorkney:

Im not saying she cant dance anymore Im saying she isnt pulling it off. Breathe on Me has a **** choreo but do you call it the true dance britney's skills? do you think is with that performance that she shows what shes able to dance? you'r missing my point and you'r manipulating my words. Iv said shes improving her attitude and energy. She had a breakdown 10 years ago. People who still blames the breakdown for her not wanting to dance without zumba moves are just being silly. It has nothing to do. She workouts everyday, she dances in her way everyday. It is her style that changed! And she thinks it is the new cool **** but isnt. But some are so sensitive to tell the truth. Me hating her new dance style and thinking she could improve by letting zumba away apparently for you is the same stating she's not brave and not be happy for her comeback after the breakdown :sofedup:

1 hour ago, Hope said:

Maybe Britney should work with Wade Robson again. Wasn't he the choreographer for Oops, Slave, and Overprotected? What happened to him? 

he choreographed her Womanizer promo but they replaced him with Jamie King for circus tour and that's it :/  he's never coming back I guess

9 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Fun video. Flawless Body.

But, I have to wonder, has anyone else noticed that her style of movement has drastically changed over the past few years? It's more...spastic. With a whole lot of hair flips.

It has. Even after her knee injury she used to do more footwork. Now it's almost all hairflips and arms. 

I wonder if she ever still dances like this. 

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

No, she isnt just doing workout. I think she is trying to dance "contemporary" but it just looks awkward and nothing to do with dance :embarrassney: Hot body tho' she must work out everyday :feelingmyself:

I know its hard but we have to deal with the fact she lost the dance moves that made her famous, wich was the janet style with something new very britney. Now she's into zumba moves with some funny sexiness on it- which influence I hate. I'v been saying what she needs is to restart to listen janet jackson again and practice listening to JJ songs but I doubt she will. She probably thinks its faded. But..its wrong. Its like watching justin timberlake- which dance style is Michael Jackson- suddenly changing his whole style and starting dancing like ricky martin. yeah ricky martin moves are hot but so different and not what made JT famous and it wouldnt fit just like most of us still dont like britney's new dance style and we cant get used to it even its been for some years now. Get my point?

about her being clone it always makes me laugh :quirkney:

or maybe she just wanted to have a bit of fun on her own with her camera?

5 minutes ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I don't know why she isn't dancing to her own music, and its a bit random but that's what social media is for... 

She looks hot as **** and she literally is in the best shape!! #bodylikeBritney #bodygoals :feelingmyself::bootyney:

I don't know why everyone has to complain!! We still have her and an amazing album!! I'm happy

She doesn't listen to her own music so I doubt we'll ever get a video like this dancing to her songs. 

9 hours ago, portrait said:

i mean, her body looks amazing. but sorry, this has nothing to do with dancing.. it looks awkward, like she's not feeling the music and just moving like a squirrel on coke. 

I love her, but I'm so sick of watching her doing the same stupid moves for every ******* song. her hairflips are cool, but it gets annoying when shes doing the same "routine" all the time, combined with the armography, COME ON BRIT.  i wonder when she starts doing the hairflips and armmovements to "everytime." 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

or maybe she just wanted to have a bit of fun on her own with her camera?

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

and when was the last time she did a video to show her true dancing skills? POM? it has been hiding. her energy and attitude improved a lot but I cant say the same about her dance skills. people just dont wanna see the reality. yeah go ahead exhale and give me 9 negative points again for saying the truth

And ofc that my opinion (that I stated in the other comment ) wasnt based on this meghan trainor video. She did this for fun but I have a feeling that she thinks it is "contemporany" she's been posting others dancing to this style on her instagram

SLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew she still had it!!!  Wowww... those moves are so freakin' fast and sharp!  People saying she dancing crazy, but that's a type of **** dance if you pay close attention.  A lot of people dance like that in music videos, and it looks cooler with proper lighting and effects... but she doesn't need that.  OMGG I hope she brings this energy in the next music video!

This is better than anything on POM to be honest.  Some of you can't just enjoy anything and just want to keep watching her prance on stage.  :boredashell:

Yaassssss!!!! Now if she can perform like this on stage with actual fast choreography all would be complete. I don't get why she doesn't, this video is proof she can. 

7 hours ago, justphil said:

The Cloneney just can't dance as well as the real Britney, she doesn't have the same footwork or flexibility.  The same can be said for public speaking. Ever since 2011, we have seen Britney replaced by a clone. Real Britney is on permanent vacation...LOL...

Jokes aside, I feel their is truth to this. 

On 19/9/2016 at 8:54 AM, portrait said:

**** off :donewithit:

On 9/19/2016 at 11:13 PM, spreadmywings said:

The problem is, she has proved she can still move like she did. We saw it in the IABJ documentary during Toxic, and any rehearsal clips after. She also, has her moments when she snapsback into fully blown dance Britney, however, the choreography at POM, for the most part, hasn't changed. How can she show off something even though its the same? 

Archived