Are we screwed?

britbrit975

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly disagree with you because:

MM video was Britney who felt unconformtable with it, too ****** or maybe she just didn't like it, period. I know her team and label wouldn't paid another video after David LaChapelle filmed one, and it's ok, I like how she's on command on her proyect and her team support her even when it wasn't what we wanted.

BBMA felt meh, it wasn't hyped how it's supposed to be, but it wasn't settle the nostalgia right because her performance wasn't her biggest hits, just random songs of her and a cover, and I know she likes those songs so I guess she picked what POM's song she was going to perform, so Britney has her share on this too. 

What more can you do after Beyoncé makes a 15 minutes performance? You don't lip sync and tried you best for you comeback on that stage. 

What her team needs is make something fresh but what she needs to do is more than what she's doing  with her performs like sings or dance way better ( I think her choreographer doesn't understand how she dance now.) 

• Super Mods

Why is Madonna keep getting praised here when the public practically thinks shes way past her expiration date? Its not like she has done anything relevant either besides trying to be relevant. Shes pulled every trick from the book and has run out of gimmicks so the public is basically bored of her by now. So stop bringing her up! She works hard because shes desperate to relive her glory days again and realizing shes done. 

Sorry but I'm glad Britney is not vain and shallow. We all saw how fame and success swallowed up some of the greats and loss their lives because of that and I'm glad that Britney doesnt need material things like that to make her feel better at night. 

Archived