Delusional Larry "She still appeals to a younger demographic."

blue.monopoly

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scream&Shout said:

She looks like she's trying too hard tbh. I mean, she should not dress like a grandma, but it's clearly not her style.

People say that about Madonna, too. Why can't older women wear knock-out clothes? 

Age doesn't kill your desire to be in style...I'm so proud of her for having the confidence to wear them. :mcry: Especially after just loosing her husband to cancer. 

35 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

She 100% still appeals to a younger demo except she's not relatable. She is viewed in a way that a lot of Britney Stans viewed Madonna. 

I'm a Madonna fan and I can't even relate to Madonna. :haha: I've never liked her personality.

I stan for her because she continues to give it her all...even when she has a misfire. 

It's kind of sad that they don't realize that teenagers don't care about Britney, or not like before when she started. They like artists like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Selena, Bieber, but not Britney.
Meanwhile, they forget all of us. And I'm only 22 but I'm not interested in today's music for young people. Neither my sister (Who's almost 10 years older and she loves britney since bomt), and we both think that Make Me video was bullshit and not interesting at all.

Larry's an idiot and he's the one to blame for all this crap.

Yeah, my sister's 16 and she's a fan cus of me. NO ONE in her school or circle cares about Britney. Some don't even know WHO Britney is. And I live in North America. :wontcry: She's sadly completely irrelevant to them and the GP.

I don't think Britney will ever "appeal" to the GP anymore. She's completely erased herself from mainstream media with everything that she did (or didn't do) from 2010-present. They just forgot about her. Except S&S of course. I can't that S&S is her last global hit :wontcry: Larry needs to get his head out of his *** asap 

49 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

She 100% still appeals to a younger demo except she's not relatable. She is viewed in a way that a lot of Britney Stans viewed Madonna. 

IA with this!! In 2003 at Britney's peak, I knew who Madonna was. I knew she's a veteran pop act and legendary and her legacy etc. But I could not care less about her. MATM could've been a Britney solo and I wouldn't be affected. I think teens these days think of Britney like that. They know she's there and does her thing, but don't really care.  

1 hour ago, Screamous said:

348n9n5.jpg

:ricackle:

I'm using this for everything now. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

IA with this!! In 2003 at Britney's peak, I knew who Madonna was. I knew she's a veteran pop act and legendary and her legacy etc. But I could not care less about her. MATM could've been a Britney solo and I wouldn't be affected. I think teens these days think of Britney like that. They know she's there and does her thing, but don't really care.  

Painful to hear/read, but true.

6 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

I still stan for Madonna, almost more than I do Britney. 

The way Britney's being marketing right now makes me irate...Madonna is still raking in cash. Britney could be doing so much better than she is.

2 hours ago, lirebelde said:

Britney is an artist with 18 years career but honestly i have been surprised that britney still has many teens fans here in exhale there are several who are teens, the problem is her marketing imagen that is dated they keep treating  to sell her  like if were 2008, britney not only needs tweets and social media interaction , she needs PAYOLA on radio and pay streaming sites to include her in several playlist for gain listener and streams like the most top teams does now.

Im one of those teen fans (im 16 fan since 14) I discovered Britney watching bomt on YouTube when I was 11 so that was like 12 years ago by then and my fascination began I learned about this pop princess who I missed out on. Anyway Britney needs a snap chat , she needs to be more involved in her career but she mostly doesn't care anymore, she needs to sing live and good choreographers todays teens are being exposed to robot britney and that is why she gets bashed online you cant tell us she has been lipping since 1999 when most of us werent born or just young kids. Britney needz a good coregraphy , a gimmick like something to pull people in, she needs a new team definitely, she needs to leave vegas (teens dont ever plan on going there to seee a concert) she needs a world tour, and lastly she needs me to manage her cus I got what want she wants, I got what she needs.

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I still stan for Madonna, almost more than I do Britney. 

The way Britney's being marketing right now makes me irate...Madonna is still raking in cash. Britney could be doing so much better than she is.

IA. I stan Madonna now. I just meant before that, I knew her as a child and couldn't care less about her or her legacy. Same with MJ, Beatles, etc. 

I knew what they did and the influence and impact that they made. But I did not care. I think kids now think that about Britney.

But Madonna made me a fan after Confessions, so Britney (who is much younger) def has a chance with the new generation.

I just wished she stopped this thinking that she "doesn't have anything to prove anymore."  She has EVERYTHING to prove. Live singing for example. 

Until she really pushes herself and stops playing safe with her image.. We can expect mediocre sales and relevance from her forever :wontcry:

7 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

IA. I stan Madonna now. I just meant before that, I knew her as a child and couldn't care less about her or her legacy. Same with MJ, Beatles, etc. 

I knew what they did and the influence and impact that they made. But I did not care. I think kids now think that about Britney.

But Madonna made me a fan after Confessions, so Britney (who is much younger) def has a chance with the new generation.

I just wished she stopped this thinking that she "doesn't have anything to prove anymore."  She has EVERYTHING to prove. Live singing for example. 

Until she really pushes herself and stops playing safe with her image.. We can expect mediocre sales and relevance from her forever :wontcry:

I guess we're both saying that there's a bigger audience for her out there...you think it's with younger people. I think it's with older people who grew up with her. But it's actually both.

She's missing out.

46 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Truth hurts I guess. I just recently learned to accept that she's irrelevant now. It's all her fault too. 

I believe she can break through and reclaim her relevance again though. I still have hope. But it's up to her.

This.

It hurts so much to see how irrelevant she is right now :tiffsniffle:

But I'm sure she can raise from the ashes like Madonna did with Confessions, it's just up to her...

2 minutes ago, Fræk said:

This.

It hurts so much to see how irrelevant she is right now :tiffsniffle:

But I'm sure she can raise from the ashes like Madonna did with Confessions, it's just up to her...

It really sucks tbh. :otears:

I saw two memes on IG that had Britney on it, multiple comments said "Who's she?" "Who's that girl?" 

I would've never thought to see the day that someone would ask who Britney Spears is.

I hope she rebounds. I have faith. 

Archived