Who else thinks we are not getting another single?

Campy

8 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I'm sorry, I'm a big Hilary Duff fan and I never knew what happened there... I knew about AAY and CTS but why did she scrapped the original album? The same thing with Britney where she didn't like the original concept for Glory (Pretty Girls)??? Or did Hilary say something else? Also, why didn't she release another single after Sparks?? I always had this questions :yaknow:

I think it was just because AAY and CTS were not successful and didn't really match what was popular on the charts at the time. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I think it was just because AAY and CTS were not successful and didn't really match what was popular on the charts at the time. 

I'm glad she released Sparks, AAY and CTS were okay but nothing compared to Sparks.. I think that's what Britney should do. Release a generic song that everybody is going to love and go high in the charts (now that we know she cares about it), after MM she can't release nother similar song as 2nd single.

9 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I'm glad she released Sparks, AAY and CTS were okay but nothing compared to Sparks.. I think that's what Britney should do. Release a generic song that everybody is going to love and go high in the charts (now that we know she cares about it), after MM she can't release nother similar song as 2nd single.

I very much agree. That's why I think DYWCO should be the next single even if I think JLM and SP are actually better songs. 

24 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I very much agree. That's why I think DYWCO should be the next single even if I think JLM and SP are actually better songs. 

Yes a safe option that could boost this era! Not another midtempo as much as it has good quality and stuff.. we already know GP doesn't care as long as the song is catchy.

6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

There was a super long gap between MATM and Toxic because Britney and Jive went back and forth on what song they wanted the 2nd single to be and I think the same is happening now.....I think Britney/RCA can't agree on what the 2nd single should be and I actually just read a rumor that the label wants certain songs as singles but Britney wants completely different ones. 

hope is this!... I remember Jive always wanted Outrageous as a single (even as lead single),

at the time this mid-oriental R&B sound was soo IN, that´s why they made that MATM mix.
They ended up picking Toxic which was the not more obvious election but it totally paid off!

It's strange because you aren't supposed to just let singles die and then release. 

I wonder what is the thought process on deciding all these actions this era? 

Im thinking maybe they are getting a rapper on a track. That is a logical reason or we have to face RCA doesn't want to waste money on her anymore. 

On 17.09.2016 at 4:30 AM, Glory(Hole) said:

Let There Be Love wasn't a single?

On 17.09.2016 at 4:36 AM, Artsy Fartsy said:

oh yeah, there's that too

On 29.09.2016 at 9:18 PM, iamtonys said:

Let there be love had a video....:quirkney:

let there be love wasn't a single, fans loved the song so much that she made a video for the song but it wasn't released as a single.it was just behind the scenes of a photoshoot for a magazine and her friends etc were in it.

-

they will release a second single ı believe but ı think they can't decide on which song they are going to release or something like that.

7 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I'm sorry, I'm a big Hilary Duff fan and I never knew what happened there... I knew about AAY and CTS but why did she scrapped the original album? The same thing with Britney where she didn't like the original concept for Glory (Pretty Girls)??? Or did Hilary say something else? Also, why didn't she release another single after Sparks?? I always had this questions :yaknow:

I'm a big Hilary fan too! :D Like one+onlyPLEASURE said, I think she scrapped it because they weren't successful and I think she felt it wasn't the time to release new music with a completly different sound. So she traveled to Sweden after she finished Younger and made a whole new album. Bu she kept a few old songs and put them on BIBO (Rebel Hearts, Belong, Night Like This, Tattoo...). The 1st album I think it was 100% finished, they even had the photoshoot for the album, it was BEUTIFUL

And I still don't understand why she wasted such an amazing album, sadly she's lazy like Britney :embarrassney: But she uses excuses like "I'm a mother now" lol With a proper promo, it would have been a GREAT success. Such a shame... :sickofu:

On 16 de septiembre de 2016 at 9:39 PM, HotAsIce.ve said:

The album is going to get a Second Single. 

But I think the rest of the future of the album depends of how big the 2nd single impact on the charts. If the 2nd single it's not a hit in the level of I Wanna Go I don't see RCA pushing for more singles. 

Me after almost 1 month, we are not going to get a 2nd single :bthink:

Archived