Who else thinks we are not getting another single?

Campy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would be absolutely livid - like writing a letter to RCA livid. last era w only two singles was bad enough but the album kinda was meh in general so i got it (barely). they cant just be like '**** it -we make enough money through vegas' like ******* make this era an era. bdhd;gkh;kfhsfkjshf,ahf

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I just started playing a Britney themed radio playlist on Spotify and the only Glory tracks on it are:

• Make Me
  • Slumber Party
  • Love Me Down

One of those will be the single. 

:riri:

I want slumber party but at the same time its so similar to side to side 

9 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

All About You, Chasing the Sun, Sparks :rude2me:

Nah, All About You and CTS doesn't count. Plus, they were only included on the japanese version. AAY and CTS were part of the original "BIBO" album, before she scrapped almost everything and started again with a new sound.

Sparks' the only single from BIBO... 

12 hours ago, woabritney said:

I think they're re-grouping so they can relaunch the era with the 2nd single. They know they have hits and that Britney is willing to promote them-- IMO the 2nd single will be released around the timing of the AMAs and SNL performances so she can push them. 

AMAs are in November. They need to release it before and the video just after. I'm sure you're right tho. Larry would be strategic like this, thinking it's still 2004.:sofedup:

6 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Oh I didn't realize it has been such a long time. They're taking longer than usual to drop this. :ohnoney:

2008: October 3 "Womanizer" > December 2 "Circus" = 60 days

2011: January 11 "Hold It Against Me" > March 4 "Till The World Ends" = 52 days

2013: September 17 "Work *****" > November 4 "Perfume" = 48 days

2016: July 15 "Make Me" > Today = 77 days

Thank you for this. Was thinking if its longer than usual!

But I think it might just be because of the video fiasco! Also Brit said in the interview she loves doing fun songs so maybe they are not releasing the mid-tempo/ballads... IF they respect her wishes! I believe/hope they will release it after her next Vegas shows and perform it in AMAs or the Jingle Bash!

Archived