Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WerkB¡tch said:

Not better than half of the album, betther than clumsy and what you need AGREED 

I def like MR but I don't think gp will appreciate this song, I think it's like And then we kiss... Greats songs which are only appreciate for her fans

GP aprecciated Needed Me .... and it's a similar vibe so..... 

Just now, MX3 said:

mood ring is an amazing track but i dont think its necc or fair to act like the rest of glory is not as good just cause this song is good and only a Japanese bonus. truthfully, i am thankful we got this song and it wasnt totally scrapped. 

This

I hate this behavior from exhalers

Glory is an amazing album from track 1 until track 17 and japanese bonus track as well 

Am i the only one who doesnt think it could've been a single? let alone a lead single....

My husband - who on first listen singled out slumber party and liar as his fave tracks - was like "i can see why this song was left off" ...he doesnt think its as good as any other songs on glory....and yes, he knows who dj mustard is and how he is a huge producer...

i just dont see this song as being a huge hit w the gp? its kind of too boring or slow? unless she did a really dark music video for it and some acoustic performances then of course. 

please dont scalp me i love the song but....i dn if it wouldve been a good choice single wise....

3 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

This

I hate this behavior from exhalers

Glory is an amazing album from track 1 until track 17 and japanese bonus track as well 

yeah i cant help but think that if make me and mood ring were reversed the same convo would be happening right now.....

Archived