Why was Love Me Down not in the britney.com poll?

Werrrrkkkkit

Love Me Down is a certified bop. It deserves single treatment way more than Liar or Just Luv Me.

Her team is a mess. For a start, most of the songs deserving of being a single are ******* bonus tracks. Literally the only 2 worthy singles on the standard edition of Glory are Love Me Down and Slumber God. 

My friend (non Britney fan) has had to put up with me playing Glory at every given opportunity in his car and last night when we were out Better came on and he said "this needs to be a single. either this or that 'if i'm dancing' song".

P.s. I'm not hating on Liar or JLM - every song on Glory is great. They're just not all worthy of being singles

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Love Me Down is a certified bop. It deserves single treatment way more than Liar or Just Luv Me.

Her team is a mess. For a start, most of the songs deserving of being a single are ******* bonus tracks. Literally the only 2 worthy singles on the standard edition of Glory are Love Me Down and Slumber God. 

My friend (non Britney fan) has had to put up with me playing Glory at every given opportunity in his car and last night when we were out Better came on and he said "this needs to be a single. either this or that 'if i'm dancing' song".

P.s. I'm not hating on Liar or JLM - every song on Glory is great. They're just not all worthy of being singles

PREACH.

THE SILENT MAJORITY STANDS WITH LOVE ME DOWN.

:bootyney::saycheese::carpoolney::feelingmyself::bootyney:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Love Me Down is my favorite song on Glory and I think it's the most radio friendly and has the most replay value out of all songs. But I think I can see why they would prefer SP, Liar or JLM. They're more original and new for Britney. I still think LMD really deserves to be the second or third single. I hope Liar will be the second.

My only issue with LMD being a second single is the timing. The short days/dark nights are on their way back. LMD would do much better as a spring/summer single. People don't wanna be driving home in the dark and cold bopping to a high energy anthem. In that respect, slumber party is a bit more chill.

Liar just isn't strong enough to be a single. JLM is a bit 'been there done that' - i suppose i'd be happy with slumber party. But bookmark me, this time next year we will be writing threads titled "justice for Love Me Down"

5 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

My only issue with LMD being a second single is the timing. The short days/dark nights are on their way back. LMD would do much better as a spring/summer single. People don't wanna be driving home in the dark and cold bopping to a high energy anthem. In that respect, slumber party is a bit more chill.

Liar just isn't strong enough to be a single. JLM is a bit 'been there done that' - i suppose i'd be happy with slumber party. But bookmark me, this time next year we will be writing threads titled "justice for Love Me Down"

ohhhh :ohnoney:i didnt think about that :idkney: i still think it could be succesful. Or maybe switch it with " better" then "love me down". 

"Better" gives me justin bieber "sorry" vibes and that did great in the winter

Archived