Keep in mind that the next single could very well be the last

OoopsBitch!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST LUV ME.

Its my favorite song by her since 2007. And in my top3 songs of all time (BOMT, gimme more and now this instead of lucky). It's stunning and the best thing on the album out of a phenomenal tracklisting. Sing it live on the AMA's and the world will explode for her again. The lipsync comments from this era are discrediting her to the GP and this will save the era, IMO.

and also it's a perfect late summer/ fall release.

This is not BJ though, we were supposed to get "Alien" as a single and she confirmed it in that documentary but that got scrapped due to BJ flopping I think. However Glory is getting great reviews, all they need is a great music video this time so people would be hooked into the Glory era. Also I'm thinking that we might get 3-4 singles this round. 

Let us be positive y'all shall we :quirkney:

That's if we are getting a second single. RCA said that according to an insider.... But of course the label wants max singles because that would mean sales are great. 

They'll keep going until the label considers a single a flop AND that an additional single would just be an even bigger flop not worth investing in. 

18 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

why this negativity with the singles? someone should bump that thread about RCA believing in Glory and planning more singles.
oh and also the one where Britney said that there are many surprises waiting during this era 

15 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The VP of RCA said that there will be four singles. :nyschool:

That wasn't a credible source at all:( I hope it's true though

3 hours ago, runoncoldfire said:

She just needs her Toxic moment and I think the album could re-peak to be honest! I do hope we get at least 4 singles.

Maybe she could re-release with Mood Ring for extra sales :hype:

im really wishing she does a re-packaged version of glory. but to do that the album has to be a really successful one. the 2nd single is so crucial. the 1st one, MM, im losing hope. if they had released the original MV, but they wouldnt. anyway, the current bonus tracks are too good to be only bonus tracks. :angietea:

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I feel like over all Britney's heart just wasn't into the project, but she prob picked a 3rd single because she figured there would be one, so I think after Perfume didn't do well and Britney clearly had not interest in the project hence no real promo for it RCA was just like ok lets just pull the plug! 

Yeah I have faith Glory will have more than 2 singles because there are so many single worthy songs and MM hasn't done horribly so RCA/Britney might throw a bunch of different sounding singles out and see what happens. I think they should honestly re-release the project next year I think the re-release and new single from it with some slight pomo could be really successful 

Yes! Re-release with Mood Ring as a single! 

Archived