How the **** can y'all want liar as the next single

It's Pinkman Bitch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, the gp would not be here for it and why......her vocal delivery in it.......she's serving vocals similar to Criminal vocals (higher pitched/very nasal) in most parts of Liar and that's what killed Criminal for the gp I can't tell you how many people told me they hated Criminal because her vocals were "annoying", plus the song isn't as good as everyone makes it it out to me, I mean don't get me wrong I love it but it's super overrated imo as is CYM! 

1 hour ago, goincrazy4brit said:

and slumber party is single worthy?:orangu:

with sp we gonna get boring performances with liar maybe MAYBE we gonna get danceney and badassney back so vote for liar

Liar is probably the most unoriginal song of the album... it's good, catchy and danceable but let's face it. there are so many better songs... with a better production, less produced vocals and more original. Liar's chorus is kinda generic, don't get me wrong but that is the truth. 

:explainlol:

I think SP is risky because I'm not sure how the performances will go. BUT!!! Liar isn't trendy enough for GP. It sounds a little old school, imo. I'm also not sure how Britney would sell Liar - so!

I voted SP on song quality alone. The GP liked how make me sounded and SP also sounds GREAT in that way. Her vocals seem relatively untouched and it's well produced.

On another note, I'm surprised by how many people love LMD. I like it, but it sounds kinda like FF to me.

3 hours ago, It's Pinkman ***** said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Liar but it is not single worthy. The GP wouldn't appreciate it. It's very Kelly Clarkson :shameless: slumber party or love me down tbh

The GP isn't appreciating nothing coming for here. I'm all here for fun videos and ignoring those radios. If they don't want us, we don't need them. :wannadie:

Archived