How the **** can y'all want liar as the next single

It's Pinkman Bitch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

and slumber party is single worthy?:orangu:

with sp we gonna get boring performances with liar maybe MAYBE we gonna get danceney and badassney back so vote for liar

If you want danceney, there are better songs to pick. If DYWCO got that choreo, are y'all really expecting something better from Liar? DYWCO is more danceable. If you guys want dancing why not ask for clumsy :riha:

12 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

and slumber party is single worthy?:orangu:

with sp we gonna get boring performances with liar maybe MAYBE we gonna get danceney and badassney back so vote for liar

I can't see Liar providing energy either tbf. Slumber party and love me down have a better of chance of being successful just because it's what the kind of stuff that is currently doing well. 

I think it's because out of the poll that the Britney.com twitter gave, it's the only upbeat song. I'm sure if the poll included all the songs from Glory, people would want a different song. People are worried a slower/mid tempo song isn't going to do well with the GP/radio because it's too similar to Make Me, and the choreo will have to be slow paced. 

Archived