Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

The way I see it, between the 3 songs, there's two viable options for a successful single:

1) Slumber party: although not my first choice, it's very radio friendly. Has that "cheap thrills" chill but upbeat vibe and the chorus smashes. I believe it will resonant well with the GP.

2) JLM: maybe to a lesser extent, but still radio friendly and a sound I believe the GP can get behind. My personal concern is that she's already released a vibey slow jam with MM, would be nice to have something a bit more upbeat.

Unfortunately I don't consider Liar to have appeal amongst anyone but fans. I think it's too safe following BJ and is very repetitive and not as catchy as the other options.

Don't get me wrong, I love every song. Glory's track list is amazing, it's such a tough choice.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrAzAY said:

Well now it has to be liar if only to see this amazing mv. Seriously this would be hot

yes yes yes yes

liar needs be single

NOW

I will create a thread to convince people

1 hour ago, GetBack98 said:

I really don't understand why do you guys think JLM could smash :juggingu: 

I think 'Just Luv Me' is a smash, but it shouldn't be the second single.  Another ballad-ish mid-tempo right after 'Make Me' probably wouldn't go over well.  She needs something fun, ****, interesting, etc.  Either 'Slumber Party' or 'Liar' would work. :lollipop:

Archived