Piece of Me: Aloha, *******! New exclusive details inside! *just kidding*

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Britney will announce on Ellen tomorrow her Hawaii residency titled...

Piece of Me: Aloha, *******!

Starting after Vegas POM ends in February 2017.

She'll be there for 4 years.

It's replacing her plans for Glory World Tour!!

As I exclusively revealed in this thread, Britney will embark on a new Hawaii residency at Four Seasons Maui.

I can confirm with confidence that POM Hawaii will virtually be the same as Vegas POM, except “Work *****: Tropical Remix” will be the new opener, and the Jungle section will transition into a Beach section where Mermaidney will make a comeback to slay us. :brit2016: She will perform this section in a pool as she’s a mermaid. She will descend from a palm tree rather than ha Vegas POM Tree into the pool. :gaspney:

Her team listened to the fans because they need to be informed and educated. A cut out portion of Larry’s LA Times interview states that Britney will no longer vacation in Hawaii, as it’s now her residency location. She will have lifelong access (or should I say Axis :queenflopga:) to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas to vacation at with ha family.

Also included at POM Hawaii is a free bottle of Maui Fantasy!!!

o.38052.jpg

BOOKMARK ME!

giphy.gif

Discuss the slayage that's upon us. :queenflopga:

Please don't lock this or ban me! I wanted to create humor amongst all the negativity nnnnnnnn :moorangu: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, HypnoPhonography said:

Did you have access to the setlist too??? :mhmsureny:

Sis, it only looks like there will be the new “Work *****: Tropical Remix” opening the show :saycheese:

But actually, when I was at the pool party in Hawaii where I overheard this information, Britney and her dancers think it would be chill and serve hella vibes if they had a new Slumber Party interlude, where they took a 30 minute slumber in between sets. :queenflopga: 

I think it would be before the new Beach section because it would give Britney enough time to transform into a mermaid. :brit2016:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sis, it only looks like there will be the new “Work *****: Tropical Remix” opening the show :saycheese:

But actually, when I was at the pool party in Hawaii where I overheard this information, Britney and her dancers think it would be chill and serve hella vibes if they had a new Slumber Party interlude, where they took a 30 minute slumber in between sets. :queenflopga: 

I think it would be before the new Beach section because it would give Britney enough time to transform into a mermaid. :brit2016:

giphy.gif

Love your dedication:makesomenoise:

They should hire ya:makesomenoise:

• Super Mods
Just now, HypnoPhonography said:

Love your dedication:makesomenoise:

They should hire ya:makesomenoise:

Thanks sis :moorangu: Idk if they'd hire me because they want to stick to tradition! Although I think I could give ha show a creative boost that comes out of left field and that might not be on their radar yet nnnnnnnn :gloria: 

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

+1 for effort :mhm: 

omg thanks sis forget to thank you :brit2016:

42 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

I cracked up:moorangu: Ty sis I needed funny threads, exhale is depressing these days :yeahsure:

Yay! Mission accomplished! :saycheese:

29 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Time to start saving up to go to Hawaii then :explainlol:

Aloha! :hahayea:

YAS! At least you'll save money by not having to pay for Maui Fantasy!!!! :ricackle:

28 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Yaaaasss "life is a beach" promo on Ellen! :rihclap:

OMG! Flawless promo plan! Originally they were going to be selling Britney Jean at a reduced price while advertising that Glory should be streamed! But if they rerelease Life is a Beach then I hope the GP is ready!!!!!!! :scalped:

Archived