Piece of Me: Aloha, *******! New exclusive details inside! *just kidding*

SlayOut

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I downvoted you 'cause you shouldn't joke with things like that :rihit:

Coo :drinky: I thought people would detect the sarcasm when I said she was a mermaid :quirkney: but I put a *just a joke* warning in the title for those that I thought I was serious :saycheese:

• Super Mods

Well, looks like POM: Aloha, *******! has been scrapped. :tifftear: Rather, Humbleney announced on Ellen she's donating money toward the Louisiana floods. :otears:

May this career decision and rumor (and joke) rest in peace with all the other scrapped projects of the Legendary Miss Britney Spears :sobbing:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Spanish.Kid said:

Was this supposed to be funny? :idkney:

Yes. :zoomzoom:

I'd rather use my imagination and hope people would laugh rather than create threads that perpetuate meltdowns :drinky:

1 minute ago, I'mSoCurious said:

This thread made my day. :crying1: I had an English test on two really boring, stupid books. I actually had to study instead of going on exhale.

Im glad someone appreciated it :tifftear: You probably aced those tests though!! I actually love reading but hate boring books tbh :brityeah: 

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I'd rather use my imagination and hope people would laugh rather than create threads that perpetuate meltdowns :drinky:

Im glad someone appreciated it :tifftear: You probably aced those tests though!! I actually love reading but hate boring books tbh :brityeah: 

That was a beautiful response tbh :) 

44 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I love reading GOOD books. :quirkney: I probably did okay, but it's my friend I'm worried about. She read the instructions for the essay incorrectly and probably failed the test. I'm praying for her.:boredashell:

• 2 months later...

Archived