Which Kiss Would've Been Hotter With Britney That Almost Happened.

IconicShow

After G-Eazy going in for the "Kiss" with Britney at this years MTV Video Music Awards and Britney denying him the kiss, Brings me to Gaga's reach for wanting that Britney "Kiss" and getting dissed by the queen.

Which would've been hotter? Britney and the white rapper, vs. Britney and Gaga's come worthy lesbian reach?

Also what are some of Britney's hottest kisses in photos, or video please post.

I don't know if this forum is letting us post pics in the op so I don't want to waste this hot draft risking it, so I'll try as well in the comments below.

:bwink:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Britney clearly finds both of them disgusting & gross. Next time they try to get some sugar, they should look in the mirror first and ask themselves "Would the greatest human being god ever invented really find me worth ha time?"

A transexual & a wigger ain't cuttin it, boo.

:ohnoney:

48 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Britney clearly finds both of them disgusting & gross. Next time they try to get some sugar, they should look in the mirror first and ask themselves "Would the greatest human being god ever invented really find me worth ha time?"

A transexual & a wigger ain't cuttin it, boo.

:tiffeyeroll:

I cant at your ignorance. Dismiss yourself. Gaga and Britney are pretty cool with one another.

In fact Britney was the one who invited Gaga to her dads bbq. :tifftear:

Archived