Tim Cook Promote Britney on iPhone 7 event

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

What's this I hear about NO HEADPHONE JACK? lmao how we gonna listen to Glory?

its coming with Bluetooth headphones, and they will sell an adaptor to plug them into the lightning jack, at first this really freaked me out when it was rumored months ago but in the end I think I could deal with it if I got the Iphone 7. I believe they sacrificed the headphone jack to make a waterproof Iphone easier to make (since it is waterproof).

1 minute ago, F.a.u.zish said:

its coming with Bluetooth headphones, and they will sell an adaptor to plug them into the lightning jack, at first this really freaked me out when it was rumored months ago but in the end I think I could deal with it if I got the Iphone 7. I believe they sacrificed the headphone jack to make a waterproof Iphone easier to make (since it is waterproof).

But how am I going to listen to Glory (to make it Britney related) the whole day on my earphone while charging my phone?

1 hour ago, TyWalker said:

What's this I hear about NO HEADPHONE JACK? lmao how we gonna listen to Glory?

Oh yeah that, well there is those ear pods and also you can plug your earphones into the charger or something like that... can't remember how it works exactly

Not really a problem for me as i don't have music on my phone (keep that on my iPod instead)

11 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh yeah that, well there is those ear pods and also you can plug your earphones into the charger or something like that... can't remember how it works exactly

Not really a problem for me as i don't have music on my phone (keep that on my iPod instead)

The quality will never match the analog headphone TBH. They're just pushing for the Airpods which is dumb expensive and can easily be lost. Not qoth $159:coffee:

13 minutes ago, Bunny Foo Foo said:

The quality will never match the analog headphone TBH. They're just pushing for the Airpods which is dumb expensive and can easily be lost. Not qoth $159:coffee:

LOL i agree it's stupid but didn't they say the iPhone 7 comes with some earphones of some sort?

1 hour ago, mrken said:

But how am I going to listen to Glory (to make it Britney related) the whole day on my earphone while charging my phone?

Yeah this is such a mess :embarrassney:

Not to mention those cheap *** (actually super overprices of course) earpods will slide out of your ears cause they didn't even use a rubber material. Someone haven't thought this through.

4sha2o.jpg

34 minutes ago, Isla. said:

LOL i agree it's stupid but didn't they say the iPhone 7 comes with some earphones of some sort?

It does and it uses the charge port to connect and everyone is not a fan of it. The same old marketing "best smartphone with best camera and faster chip and new iOS and new features never seen on older iPhone models (but other brands apparently implemented such 'new features' 2 years ago). Well they will still get that money from iSheeps so Apple, just like Thiefonce, always wins.:coffee:

1 hour ago, Bunny Foo Foo said:

It does and it uses the charge port to connect and everyone is not a fan of it. The same old marketing "best smartphone with best camera and faster chip and new iOS and new features never seen on older iPhone models (but other brands apparently implemented such 'new features' 2 years ago). Well they will still get that money from iSheeps so Apple, just like Thiefonce, always wins.:coffee:

We need those iSheeps right now.

Apple better be uploading Glory onto the next iOS update.

:thetea:

Archived