Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

I didn't like the concept and Britney was the worst celebrity to choose for.We all know how humble,sweet and down to earth Britney is,she never takes advantage of her fame contrariwise she suffered from her fame.She also isn't money hunger and wants to live a normal life.I know it is supposed to be for fun but think it was a bad concept knowing what Britney survived from.She was beautiful tho and kind as always.I love her!!:makeitrain:

This is basically what I was thinking. I definitely think Britney's one of the few people that wouldn't pull the "I'm a celebrity, don't you think I should be treated above everybody else because I'm a celebrity! Don't you know who I am?" 

Britney looked very pretty but the segment was flat. No offense to anybody. 

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

It's not about Britney. It's about the lady and how she was treated. It made her look bad.

While I understand what you're saying, I don't think she was treated badly. It's Ellen. Ellen was a comedian before she did this.  Nobody was hurt during the filming of this segment, come on. 

Now if Ellen did this with Beyonce, people would be annoyed by it. They might even think it was sarcastic or rude...but think of it this way

imagine if it was Michael Jackson. I know that sounds crazy! Imagine if it was Michael Jackson and not that craZy *** mall video where he goes nuts and buys everything, but put him in Britney's EXACT place. I think he would've acted the same way, and it's very endearing and lovable. I think it made people want to hug her, which is the best. I hate seeing her disconnected and aloof. This really shows that she isn't a meaniehead. I don't think anyone felt bad at the end of that segment. 

Everyone probably had to sign a release to get in the televised segment anyway! I'm sure everything was fine.

1 minute ago, cho said:

While I understand what you're saying, I don't think she was treated badly. It's Ellen. Ellen was a comedian before she did this.  Nobody was hurt during the filming of this segment, come on. 

Now if Ellen did this with Beyonce, people would be annoyed by it. They might even think it was sarcastic or rude...but think of it this way

imagine if it was Michael Jackson. I know that sounds crazy! Imagine if it was Michael Jackson and not that craZy *** mall video where he goes nuts and buys everything, but put him in Britney's EXACT place. I think he would've acted the same way, and it's very endearing and lovable. I think it made people want to hug her, which is the best. I hate seeing her disconnected and aloof. This really shows that she isn't a meaniehead. I don't think anyone felt bad at the end of that segment. 

Everyone probably had to sign a release to get in the televised segment anyway! I'm sure everything was fine.

I agree with all of that.

It was just a different flavour of humour than the rest of the jokes. It made Britney a little TOO uncomfortable. It felt too real. 

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I agree with all of that.

It was just a different flavour of humour than the rest of the jokes. It made Britney a little TOO uncomfortable. It felt too real. 

Yeah. I guess so. I guess I was just shocked at the audacity of it all. I think I laughed the hardest at that part. That and the "she has more money than Ben and Jerry combined......don't you?" "...I DON'T KNOW?!" Made me seriously laugh in real life

1 minute ago, cho said:

Yeah. I guess so. I guess I was just shocked at the audacity of it all. I think I laughed the hardest at that part. That and the "she has more money than Ben and Jerry combined......don't you?" "...I DON'T KNOW?!" Made me seriously laugh in real life

I had the opposite reaction. I was really put off. I think maybe I empathized with both the lady and Britney TOO much, when I should have just tried to take it all as comedy. I was probably stressing going into it (since so many other things had gone wrong with this era) that I was looking for things that I thought the public might judge her for.

2 hours ago, dandy said:

HOW ******* BEAUTIFUL DID SHE LOOK?? :idkney:
Seriously guys, stop nitpicking everything. She made a giant progress anyway. And it keeps getting better :rihclap:

What progress are you talking about? You think she is more centered here than in the one she goes caroling with ellen??? She even sings live there. More than in carpool lmfao

20 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Is that Brian Friedman in the passenger seat ?1??!! :britlol:  I smell a future collab :lollipop: Finally bring in those killer dance moves back:clap: 

Can't wait :crying1:  

Well, he was the choreographer for the Hold It Against Me and Till The World Ends videos. He also choreographed those Femme Fatale promo performances too. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

4 hours ago, Knox said:

Yup. Okay. Britney needs to quit doing ****. She needs to retire. I SAY THIS BECAUSE THIS WAS CUTE VIDEO SHE DID FOR FUN THAT HER FANS COULD ENJOY AND ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT IT. You guys don't ******* deserve her. So ******* pathetic. I'm officially done with this **** *** "community". Move on to stan Beyonce or something because you aren't wanted here. 

THIS!!!

Please just enjoy the video And appreciate it, it was fun, britney looked cute and adorable and hot! So please STFU!!

Archived