Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
12 minutes ago, coo said:

actually, for me the 08 one she seemed bored and would get out of it in a whim if she got a chance, but she sings (duh she couldn't just let ellen sang alone) so that's a plus. also the last rap part is nice. well her personality is wayy different in circus era so that's the thing.

in the current one she actually seems like she wants to engage in the activity, but her nervous personality got in her way. and from someone who had a problem controlling nervousness and anxiety in the past, you just have to understand that not everybody's that kind of out there person. so ya.

she seems like a child sometimes, i don't know :omg:

maybe i'm just overdramatic, but i can't forget what she say in 2007:

"I was like a bad kid running around with ADD":(

4 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Britney just needs to do 100 more TV shows each show "gifting" the audience Glory Cds and we'll match last week's sales :selenerz:

I enjoyed it, but Brit looks a bit awkward through it. Why she so jumpy still? :wontcry:

Everyone was following them and taking pics. That is probs why 

I love the skit and there is nothin' wrong with Britney. She is a quiet kinda person, we all should know that by now! :howiroll:

I actually don't know what to think about Ellen. She is a nice Person but I don't think she is trustworthy. It's hard to describe her but Idk she changed. I have a weird feeling 'bout her and it's not positive! :donewithit:

You people complain too much. I can't at how many meltdowns I'm seeing about this.

First off, they showed the Glory Cd to which she says is out right now.

If anything this video shows the public how human Britney really is. Ellen came off rude at some points which was meant to be funny but then you see Britney shows her humble side.

You have to remember that the GP who aren't checking for Britney and still thinks she is batshit insane (believe me there is alot of them)....this was the perfect skit to show the world how humble, sweet and human she is.

She doesn't need to speak much words because it was the actions in this video that was just as important. I think her team was smart for approving this skit.

13 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Yes! Beyonce doesn't even do on-camera interviews anymore. She's become silent, and "speaks" solely through visuals (e.g. Instagram, her web site) and through her albums and performances. It's a very carefully constructed image, but it's worked perfectly for her.

I know. Too bad its almost TOO carefully constructed for her, it makes me just can't get into her tbh. I hope brit still keep it real regardless of what she does marketing wise.

12 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

she seems like a child sometimes, i don't know :omg:

maybe i'm just overdramatic, but i can't forget what she say in 2007:

"I was like a bad kid running around with ADD":(

Idk what's wrong with that? I would say im a big kid at heart myself so..

U kno what they say you'll never gonna survive unless you get a lil crazy hunny :CPKney:

i just watch the video and I like it.. yeah, certain moment she is feeling awkward... but it wasnt as bad as you said...

and everyone is getting a copy of the cd, it was a kind of promotion too where people bring home the cd, listen to it and like the album. They probably will go around spreading the positive of the album..

55 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

2. it was awkward af as ellen was making fun of being a celebrity having britney as an example when she is the humblest of all the celebrities. her face screamed: UNCOMFORTABLE

that's excatly why she was taken to this, Ellen was supposed to teach her how to be bitchy famous celebrity because Britney isnt one 

giphy.gif

Archived