PRETTEEE GURRLSS wont die that easy!

W0rkBish

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly... the song itself wasn't "horrible" per say... In my opinion it was a little dated (by the time it came out)... the vocals didn't need to messed with as much as they were... and finally... I don't see the need for Iggy (I don't hate her) but I also don't see the need to add her in the song...

The MV is just cringe worthy, it's very uncomfortable to watch (I'm sorry)

32 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I try! Sometimes they are getting me to the point where I am about to have kittens, but I must say they worth every single drop of blood, sweat and tears! And this is why I can always relate to how much Britney is 'into' her kids! It's impossible not to! Also I understand that she can't devote all her time to promo, rehearsing etc etc, like she used to before she had kids :boredashell:

Here's all 4 of them :)

Awe!! you have such adorable daughters! :) Here's wishing you and you're adorable family a happy future :hugs:

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

@Z-dawg I just realized something... Britney would be so jealous of you cause she wants a girl SO BAD!!!  :bcutelaugh: and here you have 4 adorable ones :tbh:

I know, right? We could always swap a couple for the summer! They'd love the Vegas wave pool and the instant yoga lessons :hype:

We could get SP and JJ to visit some cool places in the UK. :carpoolney:

5 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I try! Sometimes they are getting me to the point where I am about to have kittens, but I must say they worth every single drop of blood, sweat and tears! And this is why I can always relate to how much Britney is 'into' her kids! It's impossible not to! Also I understand that she can't devote all her time to promo, rehearsing etc etc, like she used to before she had kids :boredashell:

Here's all 4 of them :)

OMG they're so adorable. Where they the one's singing along with Slumber Party? :) Britney would be so happy to see these cuties.

Archived