PRETTEEE GURRLSS wont die that easy!

W0rkBish

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

The song itself is GREAT! You're just hating because a) Iggy Azalea b) the cringy music video

If it were just Britney you'd be praising it. Iggy does fine. Weird choice though.

I try! Sometimes they are getting me to the point where I am about to have kittens, but I must say they worth every single drop of blood, sweat and tears! And this is why I can always relate to how much Britney is 'into' her kids! It's impossible not to! Also I understand that she can't devote all her time to promo, rehearsing etc etc, like she used to before she had kids :boredashell:

Here's all 4 of them :)

3 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

aweeee. i bet ure a great dad :o

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I try! Sometimes they are getting me to the point where I am about to have kittens, but I must say they worth every single drop of blood, sweat and tears! And this is why I can always relate to how much Britney is 'into' her kids! It's impossible not to! Also I understand that she can't devote all her time to promo, rehearsing etc etc, like she used to before she had kids :boredashell:

Here's all 4 of them :)

THEY ARREEE SOOO CUTTTEEE OOMMMGG AND AWWWW:tbh: THE YOUNGEST ONE LOOKS SO ADOREABLE :o

Archived