Wake Up Call for BTEAM: Travis Scott #1 & Glory 2nd Week Sales

HotAsIce.ve

Travis Scott this week it's predicted to debut at #1 with just 81-85K SPS. Why the ******* Britney's team don't release Glory this week. Seriously I think they decided release last week just for the VMAs but that can would work it if they decided do a Epic Performance :( 

Meanwhile Glory it's predicted to sold 20-23K SPS. (A drop of 85%) the biggest drop in BB200 history is 89% (Babra will drop just 80% this week). This is Bad (Britney Jean sold 30K in the 2nd Week).

And some people wanted she took a vacations right now on September before the Festivals and don't shoot the Music Video of the 2nd Single until October:sofedup:

Britney this time did promotion, but it's like the GP it's not interested in her unless she proves that she can sing or at least a URGENT new image and style of performance, her image of Vegas Show Girl it's old. Meanwhile, RCA needs step up their game and put money on the Table for the radios plays the 2nd Single.

The 2nd Single MV needs be filmed ASAP, for a release on October (same dates of when iHeartRadio festival it's gonna be aired on TV). Also this is a wake up call, she can't be anymore with her style of performances, I mean that Vegas Show Girl, it's dated. Or she bring her A game for the Festivals and with the 2nd Single Promotion, Or people, I don't see RCA pushing for this Amazing Album anymore if the sells don't up after the 2nd Single impact.:otears:

And this Album deserves Minimum 4 singles with Music Videos.:nervousney:

Keep Streaming, I'm Still streaming every day 7-8 times per day the full album on Spotify with a VPN app. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP BLAMING THE RECORD LABEL!!!!!!!!!! The blame is squarely on Britney and the fact that people aren't here for her like they used to be. We had 3, count em 3 eras where even Britney didn't look like she wanted to be there. So don't blame the GP for being bored with the same ol same ol. You're right about Britney needing to step it up, but don't say its anyone elses fault other than Britneys... :arianabye:

we need to make movements to rebuys (those who can) Swifties, Beliebers ,Selenators.. they did that and they are new generation so they know how works, also we need to do streaming parties, A LOT
 we cant leave an amazing album like glory drop like that i mean can understand BJ because wasn't good to be saved but glory
.:nobitch:

6 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

STOP BLAMING THE RECORD LABEL!!!!!!!!!! The blame is squarely on Britney and the fact that people aren't here for her like they used to be. We had 3, count em 3 eras where even Britney didn't look like she wanted to be there. So don't blame the GP for being bored with the same ol same ol. You're right about Britney needing to step it up, but don't say its anyone elses fault other than Britneys... :arianabye:

:grimace: what dafuck are u talkin' about? this era is just perfect, she's so into it! Sales my ***. Go **** yourself with your gloomy attitude, bye :arianabye:

2 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

*****, i said 3, not 4 eras. And i was replying to OP about sales. Sorry you misconstrued things. bye now:riri:

ok *****, but next time you should be more specific, which eras...'cause this era kills your stupid and misconstrued thoughts..:riri:

36 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

6 minutes ago, econg said:

It's true that Britney is promoting, but I think promotion has no sense if she doesn´t dance or sing. 

Sadly I agree, she should at least sing live. The lipsync aspect of her really affects the GP and that's really bad..

7 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Wtf? Why are you so negative? 

Britney is actually passionate about Glory. 

And it's been 18 years... Britney doesn't sing live. Move on. 

:sofedup:

Relax. 

Did she sang at the VMAs? No.

Did she danced at the VMAs? No.

The problem is the GP don't think that Britney can sing, so if she doesn't prove she can, there's nothing to do.

Britney has sung live A LOT OF TIMES in the past.

4 minutes ago, gerol said:

Sadly I agree, she should at least sing live. The lipsync aspect of her really affects the GP and that's really bad..

It's common sense. 

Who want to hear or buy a song from a person that can't sing?

I know she can sing, but the GP don't.

1 minute ago, econg said:

Relax. 

Did she sang the VMAs? No.

Did she danced at the VMAs? No.

The problem is the GP don't think that Britney can sing, so if she doesn´t prove she can, there's nothing to do.

Britney has sung live A LOT OF TIMES in the past.

Are you clever? No.

Are you smart? No.

Are you stupid? YES.

tumblr_llegk7RlzP1qefvypo1_500.gif

btw vma's performance was puuuuurfect, bye troll.

Well tbh I don't see her singing live any time soon. So instead she needs to make sure the rest of the performances are great. Great dancing can help for example, but if the song is slow then it doesn't make sense to have an intense dance routine. Sales ARE important or else we won't get more singles. We can stream, but I don't see it being enough to change the estimates by much except a few k. Many of us bought the album multiple times. I bought it 5 times. Really, we need the GP's assistance. Their 1 copy is more important than us stans multiple copies. 

Honestly, even if Britney sang live I feel like people will still have something negative to say like oh that was boring. :sofedup: So idk. Sounds defeatist but I'm really not sure what's going to happen. 

Well, as long as we keep streaming and spreading the word we've done our part at this point even if that isn't enough. What more can we do without the GP? The same GP that swore everyone else was singing live at the vmas. :lanacackle:

Archived