Wake Up Call for BTEAM: Travis Scott #1 & Glory 2nd Week Sales

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

A "urgent" image change, wtf, like she's a ******* robot that needs to change her personality and her performances and how she feels about singing live over night. 

I can't at you guys really being this hungry to have numbers :sofedup:

Well a dramatic change would obviously also hurt even more. At least at minimum we will have some awesome performances this era. But 2/3 more singles would be nice yes. 

Glory it's so epic ! is like a Blaclkout Twin :lollistare: No #1 album on BB, no max martin, britney trying new stuff, messy lead music video, not #1 single on BB.

at least we have a hot performer and i'm okay with it. let's forget about that chart, she still slaying us !

Slave wasn't #1 and many more singles as well. so let's be happy with this flawless album!! :):)

The album outperformed BJ both in terms of first week sales and WW charts. As for the drop in 2nd week sales...well there has virtually been no promo for the second week and with other artists releasing stuff every week you have to realize the GP gets distracted. You have to keep the promo up so as not to be forgotten. The Ellen show is big so let's see if her Ellen segment gives this weeks sales a bit of a boost. Hopefully they'll mention Glory at some point in their shopping spree.

Or they could've released it right away after it came out in Mexico, a week before :lessons:

Or back in July when it was supposed to come out. They really were expecting the VMA's to do a miracle, but with that performance, I can't believe they truly relied on that. Even the BBMA had more impact, and they didn't take advantage of it to release the single at the time. Overall, I think it did great, it's just that she didn't have one, but two strong competitors (for months people worrying about Beyoncé and I don't know whzt else, and who would've thought it was gonna be Barbra Streisand and a lame country band the ones that were going to steal Britney's #1? :orangu: )

They're doing what they can (not really, they could've actually done, not more things, but better) and I think we should thank them, but, I think it's time to move on to the second single, so the rest of the promo focuses on it, instead of keep trying with MM.

2 hours ago, Red_B86 said:

All this drama , meanwhile Britney is all like :unbothered:

Thanks Britney, the album is flawless, you look fantastic, you are killing it on stage... is what we wanted :kisses2all:

Oh, wait, no... now it seems we want more :dontlike:

:trash:

I don't think everybody wants more. I for my part, enjoy the album a lot, regardless of its sales or chart positions - it's just the fact that the less she sales, the less will come in the future - her record label will invest even less money in her and her videos. And I suppose this is not what we want :tifftear:

Are people really that pressed? This just goes to further prove that you can have a #1 album with a low amount of sales the industry is dried up, hers just came out at a time with a lot of other competition and she held her own. The point is the album is ******* amazing its getting so much praise from people who gave up on her.

If you need an artist album to say #1 next to it to sleep better at night or be proud of it go stan Taylor or something.

The thing is: if Britney isn't capable to get the GP attention with this amazing abum, she will never get it! And i'm even talking about numbers, i don't care at all. Although, i'm not going to blame myself (LMAO) for her sales. She's the one who has to make the fans and the GP change their mind, if she wants to continue in this business. If she doesn't want ... she's doing a great job.

Archived