What Should Single No2 Be?

OCBoy1985

Vote For The 2nd Single   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm leaning toward Private Show and Slumber Party!!!

Private Show I think would SLAY & Slumber Party can be single no3 ... I think single no2 should be something uptempo!

Private Show doesn't sound like anything on the radio but since when does Britney follow trends... She normally makes them!

PS is radio friendly... It has a Motown/R&B feel to it and can be played on Urban stations... All my friends (not fans of Pop music or Britney) love this song!

She sounds fuckn amazing and her 2nd singles are usually innovative and fresh like Private Show!

This needs to be a single with something like that commercial for the video just her dancing and looking damn good!!!

The chorus, the bridge, the outro, her vocals... This song needs to be a hit!

I just asked my boyfriend a member of the Navy do U think PS would be a hit & he said yes ... My Bestfriend did too!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Z-dawg said:

I said this before, and I say it again! Slaymber Party to destroy those ******* charts :feelingmyself:

I think that and PS could do some damage but more so PS!

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

SLUMBER PARTY! Britney has clearly been preparing for this smash for her entire career:

britney.gif

1111979-rihanna-britney-spears-show-bbma

giphy.gif

Yesssssssssss

Do you wanna come over or Better, the only tracks to dance to from the entire album. Sorry, I am a Britney stan since 1999 but I don't like this album full of bedtime songs. Those songs are my jams now, I can't get "Better" out of my mind, I play it on my way to work, at the gym, while taking a shower, all the ******* time. 2nd single worthy :myjam:

5 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Liar, 'cause the GP loves it

I LOVE "Liar" as well and think it could do really well, especially since it's bound to stir up some controversy with media speculating as to whether or not it's a response to "Cry Me a River."

I just don't particularly see it as second single material, but maybe I'm just biased. :dorkney:

I want Love Me Down or Slumber Party.

Love Me Down is a song Rihanna would've released a few years ago I think and she's quite popular and with a good video and a performance I think it could do really well. I can totally see it being played in clubs :bparty:

Slumber Party is cool. I'm afraid radio might be picky and decide not to play it for "put on our music that makes us go ******* crazy, oh" and I might kill somebody if that's the case :nyheadache:

41 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I vote Private Show too. I do not get the hyped behind Slumber Party.

Private Show is fun, upbeat, and easy to sing a long to.

I was on board for SP to be single no2 but I'm now thinking PS would be the better choice and she wrote the song too ... So that's a plus in my book!

Everything about PS screams HIT 

Its innovative.. Catchy .. Easy to sing along to ... Radio friendly... She sounds good... The bridge and outro is EPIC & it has that Urban R&B Motown feel to it which is popular in today's music 

Archived