Britney really needs to bring these two outfits back to Piece of Me!

jamesedward94

With her body in the best shape since her prime, Britney would absolutely SLAY these looks!

1. This outfit is a lot like the outfits she wore during the In the Zone era. The pants and top outfits have always been my favorite on her. They could even switch it up and create new styles of this look, but it definitely needs to make a return ASAP!

1354020-bs-620x0-1.jpg

2. I 10000000% think this would slay now! She wore it at the very beginning of her Piece of Me residency, and it resembled her iconic nude look from Toxic. Now would be the absolute perfect time to rock this look again because her body is in AMAZING shape. I really would really love to see what it looks like on her now!

d22a99c8c057f33f8dc84d78ebe02e83.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

The first one sure, but different shoes. The second one... Eh :-/ and my gosh I forgot how bad POM looked when she first started. Those wigs alone omg 

The nude one is iconic and from one of her best videos. She wasn't in the best shape then, but now I think she would totally rock it! I think it should totally make a comeback tbh. And yes, those wigs were AWFUL!

8 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

With her body in the best shape since her prime, Britney would absolutely SLAY these looks!

1. This outfit is a lot like the outfits she wore during the In the Zone era. The pants and top outfits have always been my favorite on her. They could even switch it up and create new styles of this look, but it definitely needs to make a return ASAP!

1354020-bs-620x0-1.jpg

2. I 10000000% think this would slay now! She wore it at the very beginning of her Piece of Me residency, and it resembled her iconic nude look from Toxic. Now would be the absolute perfect time to rock this look again because her body is in AMAZING shape. I really would really love to see what it looks like on her now!

d22a99c8c057f33f8dc84d78ebe02e83.jpg

Agree for both 

Archived