She needs bring back this outfit to POM / iHeartRadio-Apple

HotAsIce.ve

Imagine this outfit with her new **** body! She will killed. I mean I always loved this outfit, I think it's very Britney in her Prime and nothing like that boring **** of leotards. 

2moo01j.jpg

Of Course in the FFT her body don't did justice to the Outfit, but now at least something like this. She can rocked this in the MATM/ILRnR/GM section. Or something like this for one of the costumes in the ihearthradio/Apple Music Fest. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

That one is awful, Britney's body wasn't nearly as bad as this costume made it seem

this one was miles more flattering and it wasn't a leotard either:

tumblr_ln9u7myLG31qboxsf_1308880891_cove

even in the days where she was a little heavier it managed to make her look decent

252499_600.jpg

Ugh I like it but I'm tired of her performaning in pantys or leotards I need **** pants a crop tops. 

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Imagine this outfit with her new **** body! She will killed. I mean I always loved this outfit, I think it's very Britney in her Prime and nothing like that boring **** of leotards. 

2moo01j.jpg

Of Course in the FFT her body don't did justice to the Outfit, but now at least something like this. She can rocked this in the MATM/ILRnR/GM section. Or something like this for one of the costumes in the ihearthradio/Apple Music Fest. 

She won't be wearing this again, she said in I Am Britney Jean that her Femme Fatale tour outfits were very boring and simple :quirkney:

Archived