They Use Her Breakdown Story to Create A Cloned Story

MikeMasi

I saw this last night, and I was debating on sharing this story with you guys.

It's really disgusting that people use these examples and come up with some bizarre *** stories. 

But to sum the video up, they mention stuff from the Hold it Against Me video, the lyrics from Mona Lisa, how she leaked the song without her label knowing, Rebellion, and how she forgot about meeting Taylor Swift in that recent interview. 

But what also annoys me, is that they use her breakdown as a way to explain this story. Remember the interview with Diane Sawyer? They use that as an example, too. Do people really believe this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

M E S S :moorangu: First they introduce their theory or paradigm, and then narrowly choose events that aren't related to justify or solidify their theory. It's definitely just conspiracy but they structure their argument in ways that I could see people falling for it. :brityeah: 

It's a conspiracy theory not solely for Britney, and honestly they have interesting "evidence" to support it (although it is still stupid). But her breakdown really wasn't as big part of the video as I expected, Alot of it had to do with Mona Lisa. There's a third video in the "series" that he made, with photo comparisons, and it's pretty creepy because she does look like a different person when you actually have a side by side. He's saying clone, everyone on exhale says plastic surgery, general public says aging. Who knows haha

From someone that has fight back from severe depression and anxiety and are almost "normal" again if i can say that.... im not even close to the person i was 15 years ago, bc i was a teenager and im not close to the person i was 9 years ago when i had my worst years in my life with suicide thoughts, was a "partygirl", slept with guys just to have somebody to see me etc... its horrible to think that was me and now i feel good, i dont drink, i have social anxiety but i can handle it and so on and im not cloned lol :quirkney: its so ******* stupid when people do things like this when i think its that simple, she had a rough time and fought her way back, just like i did... and its nothing strange with that.. shes a ******* strong woman and should only be praised for it :donewithit:

Archived