So...Anyone dressing as Britney for Halloween?

JeNny_C

I know it's early but I am super excited to dress like Britney this year for Halloween!:carpoolney:  I've always wanted to but never had the body for it but this year I've been working out super hard and totally ready to rock it!  Going for the old school Britney and I know people may not recognize it but I love this outfit on her and going to add a fedora and a few other things to it.  May even change the pants up but this is definitely the top I'm going with! I even ordered special silk fabric to make it.  What do you guys think? Anyone else dressing as Britney this year?

c2df6ce484b9aa193c5d29cfcce44ecb.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2016 at 11:53 PM, JeNny_C said:

I know it's early but I am super excited to dress like Britney this year for Halloween!:carpoolney:  I've always wanted to but never had the body for it but this year I've been working out super hard and totally ready to rock it!  Going for the old school Britney and I know people may not recognize it but I love this outfit on her and going to add a fedora and a few other things to it.  May even change the pants up but this is definitely the top I'm going with! I even ordered special silk fabric to make it.  What do you guys think? Anyone else dressing as Britney this year?

c2df6ce484b9aa193c5d29cfcce44ecb.jpg

I dressed up as VMA 2001ney a year ago, complete with a headset mic and stuffed yellow python :saycheese:

Haha it was a lot of fun, but it took forever to make the costume. So I think I'll hold off on Halloweeney this year.

But I look forward to seeing your final product, OP! 

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I dressed up as VMA 2001ney a year ago, complete with a headset mic and stuffed yellow python :saycheese:

Haha it was a lot of fun, but it took forever to make the costume. So I think I'll hold off on Halloweeney this year.

But I look forward to seeing your final product, OP! 

I bet it was awesome! I would love to see a pic of it! I was going to do the vma costume last year but just wasn't in as good of shape as I needed to be.  I'm ready this year though :carpoolney:

1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

I bet it was awesome! I would love to see a pic of it! I was going to do the vma costume last year but just wasn't in as good of shape as I needed to be.  I'm ready this year though :carpoolney:

Once my phone and exhale decide to start cooperating, I'd be happy to share a pic. :)

Of course, I probably wasn't in as good shape as one really should be for that particular costume either; but Britney set some pretty impossible standards to follow! :bigtime:

On 9/7/2016 at 0:30 AM, LostInAnImage said:

Once my phone and exhale decide to start cooperating, I'd be happy to share a pic. :)

Of course, I probably wasn't in as good shape as one really should be for that particular costume either; but Britney set some pretty impossible standards to follow! :bigtime:

I know what you mean!  :bigtime:I've been working out like crazy and watching what I eat but it's almost impossible to look as good as Britney does. If it wasn't a stomach showing costume I wouldn't be as worried lol :yesokay:

Archived