So...Anyone dressing as Britney for Halloween?

JeNny_C

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2016 at 0:02 PM, rockNroLL227 said:

this was the best pic i had, i have to see if anyone else has better pics. honestly, the dress came out awesome HAHAHA

EDIT: how the eff do i embed an instagram post?

this was the best pic i had on my phone. i def i think there are more out there somewhere hahaha the dress came out really good if if say so myself. and my outfit for justin too honestly haha

6 hours ago, KeepOnRockin' said:

Well lets just hope your relationship doesn't end up like theirs! :umomg: 

Judging by the awesome pic it wont! 

haha that's so nice... but we aren't dating, she's just my best friend. so maybe we're more like britney and cade huson? haha

but it's actually funny - she's a britney fan, but i'm obviously a stan. she loves britney, always has, but isn't obsessed like us on here ya know? she's never seen her in concert or anything, but just always loves her music. but anyway, this was HER idea. one day she was like "dude we should be britney and justin's denim outfits for halloween." genius. i don't know why i never thought of it first, being the stan that i am!

10 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

this was the best pic i had on my phone. i def i think there are more out there somewhere hahaha the dress came out really good if if say so myself. and my outfit for justin too honestly haha

OMG!  This is so freakin cute!  Yall totally nailed it!:hype:

Archived