The Official: Slumber Party for second single Thread

Antidote

Second single, Mid September release, Do You Wanna Come Over?

Third single, Late November release, Liar 

now that I think about it Make Me would've work good as a Christmas song

Man On The Moon as a Christmas gift if you buy the album :lessons: 

Fourth single, Slumber Party (I just think it sounds more like a early summer song and is obvious DYWCO will be the second single) 

She needs to end the era with If I'm Dancing tho :bopney:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

So glad this thread exists! I love Slumber Party, and all my non-fan friends and fan friends love it too! :saycheese:

Love Me Down is catchy but idk why people think it would do well as a second single. :nobitch: Yeah it's uptempo, but it's been panned by critics and the particular "ska" vibe of the song is overdone. Whereas Slumber Party, while its reggae/R&B, is different enough due to Britney's vocals and I believe would do really well against other "reggae-inspired" songs.

Anyway, Team Slumber Party here  :BBMAney: Wanted to say that before all the Love Me Downers or Liars get in here to bash SP as second single :queenflopga: 

49 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So glad this thread exists! I love Slumber Party, and all my non-fan friends and fan friends love it too! :saycheese:

Love Me Down is catchy but idk why people think it would do well as a second single. :nobitch: Yeah it's uptempo, but it's been panned by critics and the particular "ska" vibe of the song is overdone. Whereas Slumber Party, while its reggae/R&B, is different enough due to Britney's vocals and I believe would do really well against other "reggae-inspired" songs.

Anyway, Team Slumber Party here  :BBMAney: Wanted to say that before all the Love Me Downers or Liars get in here to bash SP as second single :queenflopga: 

My fiends are obsessed

Archived