Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In past 8 years Britney worked with great choreographers, but obviously she doesn't want to practice a lot. She thinks she's still 20 years old, and that she can still catch up every choreograpy fast. But that's not the case anymore.

If she wants to be good dancer/performer again she needs to practice hard! 

But I guess she wont.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Andre did great on the video choreography during Circus. 

Andre was so good!! RIP

23 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We got rid of Glenn Nutley. Let's get to work on this bad apple.

https://www.instagram.com/charmladonna/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/charmladonna?lang=en

147809.gif

I've Tweeted her. 

It's great having nice choreo for BOM and TOMH but MM is the ******* LEAD SINGLE of the album and the choreo was VERY IMPORTANT because VMAs and on shows the GP watch. 

I'm ashamed of the MM choreo and Charm should go NOW! 

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

In past 8 years Britney worked with great choreographers, but obviously she doesn't want to practice a lot. She thinks she's still 20 years old, and that she can still catch up every choreograpy fast. But that's not the case anymore.

If she wants to be good dancer/performer again she needs to practice hard! 

But I guess she wont.

Britney isn't the problem right now.

Charm is. That's why we need to light a fire under her *** on social media. :mhm:

Just now, colormefresh said:

Britney isn't the problem right now.

Charm is. That's why we need to light a fire under her *** on social media. :mhm:

Charm made great choreography for BOM tho.

I don't care who's gonna be her choreographer, I just want something good.

Andre knew Britney so well.. RIP

Just now, Spearsfan said:

The Circus choreography her best dancing in the last ten years.

ppl were complaining about womanizer and Lawerence cutting the dancing in Circus. 

Her best dancing in the last ten years is POM.

Circus era got weak choreos and half of the time she was walking on stange in TCSBS

in all honesty though, if you look at the dancers, her choreo is actually not that bad. it's britney that is not executing it perfectly (maybe its too fast for her, maybe she's just not feeling it, idk). but yes if you compared it to her pre-FF choreos (or even TTWE choreo) it looks basic.

It's not this lady Charm. She just does the choreo. It's whoever oversees the entire concept and look of the performances. Creative director? That person has to go. If such a person even exists. She need a new one. No more Vegas concepts or looks. When she's promoting Glory on television or events there shouldn't be any traces of Vegas.

MM choreo is ok but the knee move... :nothavingit:what was she thinking? why is this awkward move is longer than 1 second? it shouldn't exist in the first place 
and one thing I don't like about this choreographer: she makes a lot of repetitive moves
like *** rub is in every perfomance now, it looks awkward...

3 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

It's not this lady Charm. She just does the choreo. It's whoever oversees the entire concept and look of the performances. Creative director? That person has to go. If such a person even exists. She need a new one. No more Vegas concepts or looks. When she's promoting Glory on television or events there shouldn't be any traces of Vegas.

YES!

I think her budget is so small that she doesn't even have one.

Beyonce has one. Gaga has one. I'm sure every pop star on the planet has one...But Britney doesn't appear to.

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

YES!

I think her budget is so small that she doesn't even have one.

Beyonce has one. Gaga has one. I'm sure every pop star on the planet has one...But Britney doesn't appear to.

gurl even carly rae jepsen has a strong concept for her flop album :4music:

I think she needs less blocking and more time to step out and ad-lib, maybe interact with the entire stage or even the audience a little more. Just come out of formation and be into it and jam out for a bit. More ad lib, more groovy fierceness working the stage instead of just skipping everywhere. More interaction and using the space. The choreography is kinda meh but it could be improved by making it seem a bit more natural and that she wasn't, so , well...choreographed. If that makes any sense?

like even when she was doing me myself and I, it seemed like her facials and her motions were JAMMIN OUT and that she was really feeling it. The way she was feelin herself and touching her hair and making those faces - it seemed effortless, when a lot of her recent choreography seems to be executed very meticulously, down to the very last breath. I feel like she's being led from blocking point a to b without any time to feel the music and the crowd in between idk

I might be crazy :) 

Archived