Britney should team up with Yeezy

Jba1213

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sexisreal said:

Ur idea sucks. Them collaborating **** YES. But your idea is just i don't know... it needs to be way cooler than that

You have something better? Explain! I love hearing creative new ideas! Instead of people bashing the idea because they simply don't like Kanye...

2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Collab with Kanye not thanks. 

But I think she can date with Kim sometimes, maybe she can give Britney a few advices about High Fashion for the daily wear. 

Definitely! They are both moms now too so I feel that they would click well together. I really want them to become best friends

18 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

What's a 'Yeezy'? :cricket:

No thanks :nonono:

whatever... Yeezy is what everyone from the age of 12-25 wants to wear... His $250 shoes resell for thousands. Young people love it aka the reason why it sells out in seconds.... I thought if she teamed up with Kanye people my age would like her but you guys don't want to hear it... If she did this it would win the young crowd instantly but whatever....

23 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

whatever... Yeezy is what everyone from the age of 12-25 wants to wear... His $250 shoes resell for thousands. Young people love it aka the reason why it sells out in seconds.... I thought if she teamed up with Kanye people my age would like her but you guys don't want to hear it... If she did this it would win the young crowd instantly but whatever....

Britney can reach to the younger audience without resorting to trash lbr

51 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

You have something better? Explain! I love hearing creative new ideas! Instead of people bashing the idea because they simply don't like Kanye...

I think we R talking about two BIG *** stars right here. people who really made a change, I imagine a helicopter sounding them from up flashing a flash light just on them and saying surrender. they r trying to run away and all the models surrounding them wearing a getto/yeezy's... it should be racy and has the street vibe while being surrounded by the police and police men trying to catch them... boom a fight happens between the models and the police men. the scene should be the police against the models. models defending Brit & kanye, police using their usual tools, some smoke and hitting the models. Then Kanye and Britney they break free with a collab, trying to stop this. Some theatrical racy vibe. Britney is being Britney wearing just like what she wore on ellen and Kanye bein Kanye. something edgy and awesome yet a bit of dirty and controversial. These two created so much... so they deserve something HUGE. Thats it. Damn...lol 

4 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

I think we R talking about two BIG *** stars right here. people who really made a change, I imagine a helicopter sounding them from up flashing a flash light just on them and saying surrender. they r trying to run away and all the models surrounding them wearing a getto/yeezy's... it should be racy and has the street vibe while being surrounded by the police and police men trying to catch them... boom a fight happens between the models and the police men. the scene should be the police against the models. models defending Brit & kanye, police using their usual tools, some smoke and hitting the models. Then Kanye and Britney they break free with a collab, trying to stop this. Some theatrical racy vibe. Britney is being Britney wearing just like what she wore on ellen and Kanye bein Kanye. something edgy and awesome yet a bit of dirty and controversial. These two created so much... so they deserve something HUGE. Thats it. Damn...lol 

I love this! And there should be fire!! Flames everywhere! Chaos and people just raging! And a bunch of visuals and meaningful lyrics and action shots! That would be huge with the whole police brutality thing going on now! And Britney could be the light or represent peace and stop the madness!!! That would be so controversial!

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

U already know this site is not here for Britney working with any rappers... They wasn't even here for G Eazy neither until they seem he was caucasian LOL 

Yeah, they don't think outside of the box. A yeezy performance and a collab with Kanye himself and a video would be huge! She's controversial, he's controversial, put them together and they would shake the world!

You guys are crazy, I love it.

But it'll probably never happen, their fanbases are too different. Kanye usually collabs with people that can add to his hype, Britney unfortunately isn't that big with straight male teens, so I don't see how he could use that to his favor. Media would go crazy tho. :dontlike:

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

You guys are crazy, I love it.

But it'll probably never happen, their fanbases are too different. Kanye usually collabs with people that can add to his hype, Britney unfortunately isn't that big with straight male teens, so I don't see how he could use that to his favor. Media would go crazy tho. :dontlike:

Britney is hot and blonde :werk: lol straight teens want to **** her haha :bwink: She's a **** in their eyes

20 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Yeah, they don't think outside of the box. A yeezy performance and a collab with Kanye himself and a video would be huge! She's controversial, he's controversial, put them together and they would shake the world!

I mean I get exactly what you are saying but it's so many better rappers that I would rather than Kanye... Jay, Nas, Eminem, Rick Ross.... Kanye is a amazing producer and he knows fashion however musically I haven't been a fan since Good Life Kanye 

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I mean I get exactly what you are saying but it's so many better rappers that I would rather than Kanye... Jay, Nas, Eminem, Rick Ross.... Kanye is a amazing producer and he knows fashion however musically I haven't been a fan since Good Life Kanye 

Beyonce wouldn't let Britney near Jay lol! That would be so bad... Everyone would think she's Becky. The only one I can see her collaborating with is Eminem. That would be iconic too

Archived