After watching VMA's performance for like 100th time...

Alice X

A looot of bad angles guys! A LOT OF THEM. 

They don't show her when she hits the choreo;

They show the audience while she is pointing (and making fierce faces) towards the camera in front of her (while she was in kneeling in front of Easy).

Other than that - just to repeat for 100th time - just some prerecorded vocals added would have made the perfect performance. I just loveeee it! Can't wait for the rest of them :scalped:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BJ4u said:

A looot of bad angles guys! A LOT OF THEM. 

They don't show her when she hits the choreo;

They show the audience while she is pointing (and making fierce faces) towards the camera in front of her (while she was in kneeling in front of Easy).

Other than that - just to repeat for 100th time - just some prerecorded vocals added would have made the perfect performance. I just loveeee it! Can't wait for the rest of them :scalped:

And now apparently they shut her mic on... those *******

tumblr_ne2ycnm5lc1qm02woo1_400.gif

I go to  say something... i've been looking at twitter about those who have written the hardest articles over  britney since she released GLORY and it is surprising most are sycophants of beyonce on their twitter, i guess they are pressed  with britney and i dont know why if beyonce is in her prime they have to knock britney is the price for britney be so ICONIC?  i moved about the VMA's and i understand that britney wasn't looking to make an iconic performance to remember in 20 years or when she dies since she has at least 4 in that range unlike beyonce that needs a REAL one since her only one is her ''baby bump thing'' but not even close to the snake or the kiss i think britney did the vma for something personal and close a cicle.

10 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I go to  say something... i've been looking at twitter about those who have written the hardest articles over  britney since she released GLORY and it is surprising most are sycophants of beyonce on their twitter, i guess they are pressed  with britney and i dont know why if beyonce is in her prime they have to knock britney is the price for britney be so ICONIC?  i moved about the VMA's and i understand that britney wasn't looking to make an iconic performance to remember in 20 years or when she dies since she has at least 4 in that range unlike beyonce that needs a REAL one since her only one is her ''baby bump thing'' but not even close to the snake or the kiss i think britney did the vma for something personal and close a cicle.

Agreed! :cigney:

Archived