Hilarious day on my exam/college today (BRITNEY RELATED)

BRING THE NOISE

Hey guys! 

So.. today I had a REALLY hard exam at college (yesterday I posted it, with Brit and this exam, I was really nervous) like we have 20 of other courses doing the subject again because it requires a lot of time, lecture and analysis.

I arrived 1 hour before the exam to take the last review, and there was 1 girl talking about the VMAs, praying AF at Beyonce and criticizing Britney, saying that she were a fan, and now she doesn't dance, sing (and all that bullshit).

So an strange person who I don't know, responded to her saying that she was completely wrong, and starting defending Britney. My face was like :idkney: 

They started a really hard discussion (I'm so shy but now here I come) and I start defending Brit too. It was hilarious, these 2 girls were yelling each other. The cat fight finish after like 5 minutes.  

Exam starts, and this girl who was defending Beyonce and bashing Britney, TAKE HER PHONE AND PUT IT ON THE DESK, she was cheating on the exam!!!!! :sofedup:

On my Blair Warldof days I obviously had raised my hand and tell the professor, but nah, I'm a good boy now :angietea:

BUT WHO TELL THE PROFESSOR after the exam? the other girl defending Britney with me:embarrassney: BUT THIS IS NOT THE WORSE!

I'm from Argentina (Glory still #1 on iTunes btw), last year (I think) in my college, a girl told the professor that a person was cheating, and she confront her in the hall.

Someone recorded it, screaming for SECURITY.

IT WENT VIRAL on Argentina, and it was on the news too.

The same thing happened TODAY, I was doing my exam and then started to hear screams of these 2 girls, and someone recorded it. If anyone is interested (?) PM lol. 

The thing is that maybe tomorrow the video goes viral and on the news too. And all started about VMAs, Brit and Beyonce

tumblr_inline_n5dw06cKi11sa0fgf.gif

I'm TOTALLY speechless, again my college :embarrassney: 

PS- sorry for any grammar mistake!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived