Britney Gropes G-Eazy, Then Won't Go In For The Kiss?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

G-Eazy was dehydrated for her, Britney was like "you need to chill for a second" :lanacackle:

She really was. When she shook her head, he was mouthing at her to go for it. :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

If she kissed him, it would've made it more obvious that she was lip syncing. Imagine if she kisses the guy and the track kept playing. 

People would've cared more about the make out session than the play back. :yaknow: Besides, if she'd sung live, that wouldn't have been a problem. :queenflopga: Not to mention, everyone knew she was lipping, especially after MMAI.

24 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

If she kissed him, it would've made it more obvious that she was lip syncing. Imagine if she kisses the guy and the track kept playing. 

This. 

Besudes, I honestly do not believe he was gonna try and kiss her, or that she was rebuffing his advances. I think their chemistry made it seem like a kiss was coming, but I do not think there actually was one. 

Archived