LISTEN UP, LOSERS: THAT PERFORMANCE SLAYED

Someone Who Knows

...and Someone Who Knows is gonna tell you why.

1. She ******* wanted it, baby. She was on a mission. She knew she had something to prove and she wanted to prove it. Sometimes she was so intent on nailing it that she put even a little too much energy into it!

2. The visual routine in the intro and the first half was fantastic -- memorable -- and something fresh for a one-off show that we haven't seen from her in a very long time -- going out of her way to bring in creative and surprising elements, not just transplanting Vegas to an award show stage. This was a ******* award show performance by Britney Spears.

3. The dancing was good! Her movement was crisp, especially at the beginning, and, although she didn't *totally* nail it, nobody gives a flying ****; it looked good and only the pettiest of depressed losers could give a ****.

4. I loved that she continued the tradition of using other people's songs at the VMAs. She's done Madonna, Elvis, the Rolling Stones, she's danced on stage to Missy Elliott, she's been there with NSYNC, and it's awesome that she did Me Myself and I, which was perfect for her voice?

5. Her body is on fire and her sexuality was in full-force! She looked passionate! Her eyes, her body language!

6. She was having a ******* blast!!

Britney's back, *****! The light in her is back on! She did it, ********! At the place of her most iconic moments and then her most horrible humiliation, she finally ******* did it and faced her demons and returned to the stage that meant so much to her, and she did a great ******* job. Those who disagree don't deserve to be fans on this great night! Goodnight!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that if fans don't like her Glory era, they will never love Britney ever.  Yah Blackout was a great album, but Britney has a family to take care of, she works so hard, and Glory is EXCELLENT.  Her performance at he VMA's was to tell the world that she's not scared anymore, and that she's ready to take the stage again and show the world how talented she is! Britney just wants to be loved!

Archived