GLORYous streams

Prince Ali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

you are literally THE best member here on this forum (in my opinion)! Whatever number Britney may debut at (Hopefully number 1) U are definitely a HUGE HUGE HUGE contribution to that! :gobaby: Slay a little :tiffanycries: you perfect

Thanks babe :wontcry:

I just really feel she deserves this! She really giving us everything we want! So I can help as much as I can.. I mean, I've spent like 30 minutes in total to set it all up and now I can just enjoy the results :overwhelm:

If only more stans do it we will snatch that no.1 :tiffanycries:

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Thanks babe :wontcry:

I just really feel she deserves this! She really giving us everything we want! So I can help as much as I can.. I mean, I've spent like 30 minutes in total to set it all up and now I can just enjoy the results :overwhelm:

If only more stans do it we will snatch that no.1 :tiffanycries:

:hugs: and humble too! Im streaming too but only from my laptop :crying2: .. other than that I have a potato :gloria:

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

I have found my old iPhone, so basically now I'm streaming GLORY on my iPad, my current iPhone and my old iPhone - all 3 with USA vpn and all with headphones plugged in so that volume is not muted :overwhelm:

2j5b5op.jpg

I stream it on Apple Music on my PC on full blast to count towards Poland's charts cause my country is a flop and I need to educate them who is the Queen :lessons:

2mxie4p.jpg

I have a playlist on a loop on youtube with 1,25 speed to get more counts and with reduced volume (yes, I have Tinashe's video there because it's flawless :queenflopga:)

25ri9w1.jpg

Plus I have bought physical copy and standard on iTunes and requested all 100 radio stations! :scalped:

COMING FOR THAT NO.1! :NYnod:

Please join me and help with streaming as much as you can! Remember! This is for free!!!

You are like the cooles guys here!! :clap1:

When will the rest of us :messbye:

Streaming from ecuador though :orly:

Still, you are flawless :bigkiss:

Archived