is phish the new britney

obesity

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Liar said:

Okay honestly, do you really think she would learn such an intricate dance routine for POM and then not use it at the VMAs? Like should  we be prepared for the same routine for the VMAs? Or has there been any solid proof that proves otherwise?

I don't like the choreography, but it's staged very well and seems like it took a long time to put the routine together.  However, I just want to avoid any meltdowns by expecting some new, extravagant choreography Just because they are hyping her performance so much. I'm sure she will also perform DYWCO? which will give the performance a lot of life.

And then she'll make out with Justin Timberlake.

:dontlike:

7 minutes ago, Liar said:

Okay honestly, do you really think she would learn such an intricate dance routine for POM and then not use it at the VMAs? Like should  we be prepared for the same routine for the VMAs? Or has there been any solid proof that proves otherwise?

I don't like the choreography, but it's staged very well and seems like it took a long time to put the routine together.  However, I just want to avoid any meltdowns by expecting some new, extravagant choreography Just because they are hyping her performance so much. I'm sure she will also perform DYWCO? which will give the performance a lot of life.

And then she'll make out with Justin Timberlake.

:orangu:

- Her previous chreographers said she retains choreography very fast and the one we have seen on the POM show is not that hard to learn. 

- She posted a video rehearsing a Make me routine and it wasn´t the one we saw on the POM show.

- It must have something different, it happened with Uggly boys performance, after she did the BBMA she added the break and it also happened with Toxic, they were a few steps but at least there was something different.

- The POM performance was between other acts, this time she is allowed to completely changed the stage and add elements (wardrobe + dancers + props + fireworks + confetti :giggle1: )

It's the VMA's: this is not a random award show she is performing on, she has done history there and I'm sure Britney herself is aware how high expectations actually are. 

I do not expect a 2001ney performance but now Britney actually wants to do it, she has the desire and she's lately been rocking. This will be world wide watched in HD. Promo is promo. Just that. :cooltshirt:

Archived