Nicole Scherzinger impersonations Britney Again

Pp35

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

That Nicole "Scherzminger" doesn't impersonate Britney, she impersonates a person who thinks he knows how to impersonate Britney (because the impersonators sounds all the same, but they don't soud like Britney) :bpo:

Exactly! It's like everyone is imitating a MADtv sketch or something.

There's so many aspects of Britney's voice that they don't bother to impersonate.

Her amazing glissando "...shouldn't have let you goo-ohohohoh" etc. (Probably because they can't)
When she transitions effortlessly between chest and head voice in the middle of a note.
Her falsetto!
Her natural vocal fry, which she had even before she got famous (This is something even the number one impersonator, Myah Marie is overdoing "We're going home tonight, we're going home tonight" in Tik Tik Boom).
Deep-vocalney!

They just do this caricature baby-voice thing throughout with vocal fry on pretty much every phrase, and people are like: "Wow! that's so spot on!".

I don't get it. I really don't.

Guest ErJ Spears
1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

She's quite  a success !!! Her last album in 2014 sold 8k in the UK entering at #14 !!

wow these numbers are quite breathetaking  Photo

Guest ErJ Spears
4 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I like the X Factor and I don't even know how on earth am I gonna stand watching this stupid ***** every week!! 

Cheryl > 

I kinda miss Tulisa :otears:

Archived