Pianoney For VMAs??

Britney_Spears-2.gif

She's never played piano and sung on an awards show, has she? 

OMG imagine it :girlfall: Acoustic Make Me allowing her to show off her voice again! 

And then halfway through the song, the music kicks in and she does a dance break with her annoying female dancers? Then G-Eazy does his rap and then to finish he simulates pounding Brit Brit on top of the piano?? :hype:

It'd be everything. 

And they drop the REAL mv after the performance :gimmemoar:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

IA. Verse 1 sung live would slay tho :girlfall:

57 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Britney_Spears-2.gif

She's never played piano and sung on an awards show, has she? 

OMG imagine it :girlfall: Acoustic Make Me allowing her to show off her voice again! 

And then halfway through the song, the music kicks in and she does a dance break with her annoying female dancers? Then G-Eazy does his rap and then to finish he simulates pounding Brit Brit on top of the piano?? :hype:

It'd be everything. 

And they drop the REAL mv after the performance :gimmemoar:

I would die

It would be soooo unoriginal... maybe she never done it (in an award show)... but it had been done already a thousand times. + I don't like when artist plays an instrument they don't masterize... it feels like they just want to show off their new skills like if they were at a grade school talent show. If you play better than your pianist go and take it's place otherwise... just do what you are good at... and don't embarrass yourself. lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-o.gif 

I will apply it to Britney too... She sang everytime live both standing alone and while playing the piano... and sounded much better while she just relied on the singing. 

Archived